Epi Speedy B

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Do you think they'll make a Speedy B Epi? This would be my HG LV. I know you can buy a preloved and attach an Epi strap, but would love to see this bag in the Speedy B style.

I went to London last week all set to get a Speedy B in the empreinte and I just wasn't wowed - sorry I know there is a lot of love for this leather, but it just wasn't for me. The Epi leather is just more 'me' I guess.

I think LV discontinued the Epi Speedy a few years ago, so I doubt there will be an Epi Speedy B. I wish they would just bring back the classic Epi Speedy!

Just wishful thinking on my part...sigh!

The classic Epi is so beautiful too. I just don't get why they discontinued it. Such a shame

If this eases your pain, it would be a tough one. The epi speedy can appear dented because the epi leather is so much stiffer than other leathers. My cassis speedy gets a "dent" as you can see so a strap would really highlight the tendency. They have been using a more pliable leather so maybe it could happen. I would love to see the epi speedy return!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394309061.010931.jpg

If this eases your pain, it would be a tough one. The epi speedy can appear dented because the epi leather is so much stiffer than other leathers. My cassis speedy gets a "dent" as you can see so a strap would really highlight the tendency. They have been using a more pliable leather so maybe it could happen. I would love to see the epi speedy return!

View attachment 2535466

Ohhh the pliable new epi leather (for the epi NF)- if that were to come out in a speedy form, that might actually work huh? I also would love to see the epi speedy return :sad:
Love your cassis!

View attachment 2535466

Gorgeous Speedy!

Yes the new Epi leather on the Neverfull was behind my thinking. I think that in a Speedy B would be fabulous

I would definitely buy epi Speedy if they came back. I have been thinking about a pre-owned one, but on Ebay they seem to be quite old or in too bad condition.

This post is really funny to me as my SA and I were chatting today about how we wished for an epi speedy return or an epi speedy b! We both missed out on the epi speedy a few years back.. Hopefully they bring it back! I'd def get one!