Question re holiday bags

Doesn't anyone know, or am I being ignored? (which has happened here before. LOL!)
If red will be coming out in the holiday leather, I will not buy the jade that is out now. If red will not be available soon, I will buy the pretty pastel green today. Just wanted to know.

Doesn't anyone know, or am I being ignored? (which has happened here before. LOL!)
If red will be coming out in the holiday leather, I will not buy the jade that is out now. If red will not be available soon, I will buy the pretty pastel green today. Just wanted to know.

I don't think this section gets as much attention as the others. You are too nice to be ignored!

I don't know about the Holiday/Hamilton leather. I believe one year it was more of a bordeaux color rather than a true red.

It does seem like there is a yearly red shade for agneau leathers though. I hope others chime in here!

I don't think this section gets as much attention as the others. You are too nice to be ignored!

I don't know about the Holiday/Hamilton leather. I believe one year it was more of a bordeaux color rather than a true red.

It does seem like there is a yearly red shade for agneau leathers though. I hope others chime in here!

thank you!! :smile: hmm. So many options!