How well does a small Hamilton hold up?

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Is black and tan really fun? Or is it practical? EVERYBODY has the black or tan. Buy a fun colour purse. It's better and you can experiment with your wardrobe! My black and tan purses always stay at home.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Is black and tan really fun? Or is it practical? EVERYBODY has the black or tan. Buy a fun colour purse. It's better and you can experiment with your wardrobe! My black and tan purses always stay at home.

I couldn't agree more! Buy something bright and pretty that always makes you smile and puts you in a good mood every time you look at it!

Is the small Hamilton you are referring to the East West Satchel? If so, it does slouch over time. Not as much as the North South one but it still does. Though if you fill it to the brim, then there won't be any signs of slouching cos it is quite compact. I am referring to the regular leather. Not too sure about the Saffiano ones.

I couldn't agree more! Buy something bright and pretty that always makes you smile and puts you in a good mood every time you look at it!

That's very true... My wardrobe is pretty plain too. Perhaps I should get a fun colored one!

Is the small Hamilton you are referring to the East West Satchel? If so, it does slouch over time. Not as much as the North South one but it still does. Though if you fill it to the brim, then there won't be any signs of slouching cos it is quite compact. I am referring to the regular leather. Not too sure about the Saffiano ones.

I'm still mixing them up haha, sorry! I am referring to whichever one is slouchier. The saffiano on the Hamilton is too stiff looking in my opinion! I still haven't seen the slouchy one in person in the small size though! I went to Holt Renfrew and the MK store today and neither had the small :sad: I'm beginning to think I won't find it. I'm going to call my MK store tomorrow and ask them if they carry it in the back or something. Any tips on how to explain what I'm looking for? I keep mixing up the names :P

EDIT does the satchel only come with a shoulder strap and the messenger come with a crossbody strap? I hate the idea of not being able to use crossbody, like it's a deal breaker for me!

Last edited: