Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

I'm caving and buying the egg. You're all such bad influences! :giggles:

I remember easter egg hunting as a kid. My family used to set it up across our yards (grandma lived next door). I was always the winner, my older brother was terrible and finding eggs!

Birthday Cake available right now, can't remember who was still wanting it:shame: http://www.juicycouture.com/Happy-Birthday-Cake-Charm/YJRU7906.html?dwvar_YJRU7906_color=710
It's Juicylover who wants the BirthdayCake charm. I saw it online earlier today but didn't send her the link because if you click it you'll see it's listed as "sold out" though they did indicate a number to call to see if it can be located at a boutique. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I can't recall ever seeing a charm listed as "sold out." Interesting.

QueenC- Thank you just quickly put them both in my cart but they are not available to ship to the UK again it's such a shame as I didn't like any charms for a while and now I am liking something in every batch they have decided not to ship am gutted :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Same for me, just tried to order and ship to Aust, got some rubbish about "international shipping restriction". So sad, as I don't normally like the newer charms, but this time I do

Went to Kohl's yesterday and actually it's a nice store. The Fashion Jewelry is right in the front as you walk in...that's as far as I went. Spoke to manager of store & was told they have no new manufacturers coming in. They only carry Juicy Couture fragrances. For demographic reasons, this store is not on the list for JC Charms. Larger cities may sell them, but not smaller suburbs. Other than that, she had no more info than we already have.

RE: Juicy site...I put an item in my "cart" and went to "check out," got message "final sale." Removed said item from cart. Too many possibilities for things to go wrong with no recourse to fix.

RE: Juicy site...I put an item in my "cart" and went to "check out," got message "final sale." Removed said item from cart. Too many possibilities for things to go wrong with no recourse to fix.

I just noticed the same thing. I even went and added a clothing item from their just in section and got the same " final sale" line. So bummed.

I remember colored eggs when I was a child... Although they have nothing to do with Resurrection Day (Jesus) for me now, the childhood memories are still so dear. Do you recall the hunt for colored eggs?:panic:

My lil gaggle of egg charms:biggrin::

c80715cb-1bda-4c2f-ab61-e394e3aed401_zps02c6b872.jpg

Love your "gaggle" of Easter Eggs! Very nice pix.:smile:

No, I don't remember Easter Egg hunts...possibly it was too long ago? :smile: I do, however, remember being able to purchase live, dyed, soft, fluffy peeps. They were adorable but of course now, that's a no-no. And rightly so. Have no idea whatever happened to said peeps each year...they just sort of disappeared without anyone saying anything. hmmmm...:shrugs: Sort of like where the Charms might be headed. This is so sad. :crybaby:

Went to Kohl's yesterday and actually it's a nice store. The Fashion Jewelry is right in the front as you walk in...that's as far as I went. Spoke to manager of store & was told they have no new manufacturers coming in. They only carry Juicy Couture fragrances. For demographic reasons, this store is not on the list for JC Charms. Larger cities may sell them, but not smaller suburbs. Other than that, she had no more info than we already have.

Thanks for the Kohl's info. I was thinking about going there today but now I won't. We are definitely in a smaller city.
I just noticed the same thing. I even went and added a clothing item from their just in section and got the same " final sale" line. So bummed.
I'm not getting that message.

I'm seeing a different King's Crown charm on the site today. It is all silver with clear jewels. The one they had before had colored jewels. The description still describes it as "colorful."

Love your "gaggle" of Easter Eggs! Very nice pix.:smile:

No, I don't remember Easter Egg hunts...possibly it was too long ago? :smile: I do, however, remember being able to purchase live, dyed, soft, fluffy peeps. They were adorable but of course now, that's a no-no. And rightly so. Have no idea whatever happened to said peeps each year...they just sort of disappeared without anyone saying anything. hmmmm...:shrugs: Sort of like where the Charms might be headed. This is so sad. :crybaby:
Thank you regarding the pics Misty! Also, thank you for the Kohl's info!

Heeheehee... Believe me, my "egg hunting" days were a very long time ago too. :lol: