Grommet Selma satchel

rocklee_27

Nov 7, 2006
Whats your thoughts on grommet medium Selma satchel? I just want to get some opinions before I make decision between the solid color one or the grommet. Will the grommet ones less popular or not classy? Many thanks!

My friend just bought me a groomet clutch in black/silver and I love it!

I'm actually thinking about getting a white groomet crossbody. Where are u finding the medium w/the groomets? I've only seen the medium plain white selma (which I LOVE) too.

I saw the medium grommet ones at ebay, it seems hard to find the medium in retail store. Yes my eyes are on the black with silver grommet but just afraid it wont last long as classic ones. It seems to me not too many people talk about the grommet ones vs the solid color ones, am I right?

I will be the odd woman out and say I like the all leather version better, regardless though, the Selma is a beautiful bag, if you love the grommets then that is all that matters!

I would go with a solid Solid Selma if it's a bag you intend to have for a while. As others have said, I think the grommets give the bag a trendy look and I prefer a bag with a more classic style.