Exclusions?

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Are there any exclusions? The small print with the March 7 PCE reads:

*OFFER VALID 03/07/14 THROUGH 03/16/14. This offer is valid for one time use on merchandise only in Coach stores
in the continental U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and online at coach.com until 11:59PM EST on the last day of the valid period. Exclusions apply, please see sales associate or customer service for more details.
This offer is not valid at Coach Factory stores, Coachfactory.com, Coach Herald Square, department stores, cruise ships or airport locations.
Not valid on merchandise holds, phone orders, or purchase of gift cards. No adjustments on previous purchases.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or discounts. Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
This offer is subject to quantity limitations per customer. Some exclusions may apply.
Discount is not applicable to taxes or shipping charges.
This card may not be reproduced or transferred, including electronically or via the internet.

This offer is valid for one time use on merchandise only in Coach stores
in the continental U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and online at coach.com until 11:59PM EST on the last day of the valid period.
This offer is not valid on the purchase of capsule collection items, the Borough Bag or the Urbane Bag.
This offer is not valid at Coach Factory stores, Coachfactory.com, Coach Herald Square, department stores, cruise ships or airport locations.
Not valid on merchandise holds, phone orders, or purchase of gift cards. No adjustments on previous purchases.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or discounts. Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
This offer is subject to quantity limitations per customer. Some exclusions may apply.

in the continental U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and online at coach.com until 11:59PM EST on the last day of the valid period.
This offer is not valid on the purchase of capsule collection items, the Borough Bag or the Urbane Bag.

Is that the small print that came with your PCE? Why is it different than mine?

That's exactly what my 25% off PCE card says too.

Are there any exclusions? The small print with the March 7 PCE reads:

*OFFER VALID 03/07/14 THROUGH 03/16/14. This offer is valid for one time use on merchandise only in Coach stores
in the continental U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and online at coach.com until 11:59PM EST on the last day of the valid period. Exclusions apply, please see sales associate or customer service for more details.
This card may not be reproduced or transferred, including electronically or via the internet.

I see now, just checked the email PCE, and it's the same as the quote. But the one I received in the mail specifically excludes the Borough. I think it's going to be excluded...

I got a email but not a card in the mail it says:

Free standard shipping on orders $150 and over. Continental U.S. only.

It just says exclusions apply it did not specifically state that the bourgh bag was excluded which caught my attention because I like it but can't justify it at full cost. It's disappointing to see those who got the cards in the mail it dose state that it's excluded. I also thought it was odd that they are now excluding phone orders from the discount.

Oi, thank you for bringing the part about phone orders into my attention! Whhattt...I totally didn't notice it until now! And whatever does merchandise holds mean? Are those pre-orders?

Oi, thank you for bringing the part about phone orders into my attention! Whhattt...I totally didn't notice it until now! And whatever does merchandise holds mean? Are those pre-orders?

I called this morning to ask about phone orders and the rep said that they will indeed take phone orders. She said that it meant you cannot call the store to order over the phone? I didn't order anything so not sure what it means but she assured me that the 25% off will apply with phone orders...........

I got a email but not a card in the mail it says:

Free standard shipping on orders $150 and over. Continental U.S. only.

It just says exclusions apply it did not specifically state that the bourgh bag was excluded which caught my attention because I like it but can't justify it at full cost. It's disappointing to see those who got the cards in the mail it dose state that it's excluded. I also thought it was odd that they are now excluding phone orders from the discount.

My email PCE doesn't exclude it either but they're saying in the Burough thread they still won't accept it. I think that sucks. Honestly, with two Buroughs, I don't think I need another but still....