Thoughts on horseshoe pendants?

I love the horseshoe. I have always wanted it in Platinum. I love the look of it stacked too xx

Thanks! I am really loving mine after a few days of wearing it - lovely bit of everyday sparkle :smile: I think the Metro horseshoe just comes in white gold and rose gold now - not sure about platinum? It used to come in yellow gold too which they have discontinued.

Wear my Tiffany horseshoe every day.

It is a lovely everyday piece isn't it. Do you have the same one?

Thanks! I am really loving mine after a few days of wearing it - lovely bit of everyday sparkle :smile: I think the Metro horseshoe just comes in white gold and rose gold now - not sure about platinum? It used to come in yellow gold too which they have discontinued.

It is a lovely everyday piece isn't it. Do you have the same one?[/QUOTE

Hello,

I just had a quick look on the Tiffany website (always dangerous :biggrin:), the Platinum horseshoe is not from the metro range, it is ever so slightly different, with 0.20ct of diamonds.

Seeing yours just makes me want a horseshoe pendant even more and I am now wondering if the smaller metro pendant may be better option for me? I am thinking a trip to Tiffany may be in order :smile:.

Enjoy your horseshoe xxx

It is a lovely everyday piece isn't it. Do you have the same one?[/QUOTE

Hello,

I just had a quick look on the Tiffany website (always dangerous :biggrin:), the Platinum horseshoe is not from the metro range, it is ever so slightly different, with 0.20ct of diamonds.

Seeing yours just makes me want a horseshoe pendant even more and I am now wondering if the smaller metro pendant may be better option for me? I am thinking a trip to Tiffany may be in order :smile:.

Enjoy your horseshoe xxx

He he, looking at the Tiffany's website is dangerous indeed! I didn't realise there was another horseshoe design in platinum/diamonds, that sounds gorgeous, especially with the 0.20 of diamonds. Let us know what you decide to get :smile: xx