Help with finding a item already authenticated

Hi, at the top there's the Search, select Search Forums and search for the item number of the auction. You could also go to the designer forum and search.

:smile:

This is my first time here so I apologize if these are silly questions, but...

Is it possible to authenticate with the item number on an auction site if the auction has closed and I have already purchased the item?

If so, am I correct in understanding that I cannot authenticate an item (post a thread) until I have 10 posts?

This is my first time here so I apologize if these are silly questions, but...

Is it possible to authenticate with the item number on an auction site if the auction has closed and I have already purchased the item?

If so, am I correct in understanding that I cannot authenticate an item (post a thread) until I have 10 posts?

I had something authenticated before I had 10 posts, and after an auction had closed. Just follow the authentication format and rules for that particular brand (i.e. Chanel, Hermes, Balenciaga, etc.), and you should be OK. You can find each brand's authentication thread in the "stickies" tab for that brand.
You can reply to threads now, you just can't start your own thread until you have 10 posts. So if you want something authenticated you can reply to an existing thread for the particular brand that you want authenticated (just make sure you post it in that brand's authentication thread). Hope this helps and good luck.

I had something authenticated before I had 10 posts, and after an auction had closed. Just follow the authentication format and rules for that particular brand (i.e. Chanel, Hermes, Balenciaga, etc.), and you should be OK. You can find each brand's authentication thread in the "stickies" tab for that brand.
You can reply to threads now, you just can't start your own thread until you have 10 posts. So if you want something authenticated you can reply to an existing thread for the particular brand that you want authenticated (just make sure you post it in that brand's authentication thread). Hope this helps and good luck.
Yes it helps! Thank you for responding. I didn't want to be rude and ask for authentication in a thread that was not my own...

Hi...I'm new so I'm still learning how to search through the forum. I am trying to get into the "authenticate this CELINE thread" but for some reason I cannot get onto the thread. I get an errw message. Can someone please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thnx!

Hi...I'm new so I'm still learning how to search through the forum. I am trying to get into the "authenticate this CELINE thread" but for some reason I cannot get onto the thread. I get an errw message. Can someone please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thnx!

Hi, the best is to navigate to the thread:

Premier Designers --> Céline --> Céline Shopping

See the authentication thread at the top of the page.

Is this ok?

Hi i am so sorry to both you and i think i am using the part of the forum but could someone please advise if i have shown angles to my purse (12-14 yrs old) I bought it with a handbag in Harrods in 2001-2002 ish
I have the box, but no receipt though it's totally authentic i know that as i was there when i bought it
Anyway i am now selling my purse and handbag on ebay as i have a chronic illness so i cant really show them off. But I can't find a code on the purse, but I noticed allot of people say its very hard to find but this is TOTALLY GEN
Its so frustrating
Thanks in advance for advice, I am not a seller or trade just a gal who loves designer items !!
I was going to use my name for my user name but it said use a name no one would realize its you
Though my name is Anne-Marie
Hi ladies
This is the link I tried to take as many angles as possible
This is the listing i couldnt see if it had been checked already (gosh life is crazy sometimes ) as i know the purse is real but i still need to ask if ive made it clear that it is real LOL
Thanks ladies of style
The link
Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Wallet Purse Organizer Large Clutch Size

Hi there i used predictive text when asking the Questions and i see it makes little sense
I guess i am asking to have my purse authenticated because i saw the cost my poupette & others and while the cost if out weighs buying a fake that isnt my problem i know mine is real i bought it LOL though it would help if you can help advise if i have taken the correct photos i am also selling the bag to go with the purse both are the same age and bought at the same time at Harrods, though i found the code on my handbag / shopper
Thanks again
Anne-marie:smile::smile::smile:

Hi there i used predictive text when asking the Questions and i see it makes little sense
I guess i am asking to have my purse authenticated because i saw the cost my poupette & others and while the cost if out weighs buying a fake that isnt my problem i know mine is real i bought it LOL though it would help if you can help advise if i have taken the correct photos i am also selling the bag to go with the purse both are the same age and bought at the same time at Harrods, though i found the code on my handbag / shopper
Thanks again
Anne-marie:smile::smile::smile:

Hello and welcome!

We have an authentication thread in the LV forum but they get a huge number of requests and are only answering for member buying a bag. I think you could recommend an eventual buyer to authenticate here. We also don't authenticate for sellers.

Is this ok?

Hello and welcome!

We have an authentication thread in the LV forum but they get a huge number of requests and are only answering for member buying a bag. I think you could recommend an eventual buyer to authenticate here. We also don't authenticate for sellers.

Is this ok?
Oh i fully undertstand, it was just to know if i put enough photos but people are bidding so i hope i have
Thanks so much
I will be back as a buyer x