Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

The website no longer offers 14 day price adjustments! They stopped it last month. Only the store still offers price adjustments. Found out the hard way.

Yea I learned this too so I just keep my receipts and packing slips so if it goes on sale within 45 days I buy it again and return it with the old receipt. It's work but it saved me a ton of money this last go round especially with the $50 off coupon.

Here in Canada, the return policy turned to 14 days from 45 days previously. And no more price adjustments. Are the stores getting ready to close? Soon it will be final sale in the store. Have to be careful of what I buy now.

Catching up on this thread, thanks to everyone for all the pictures! Love them, and OHMYGOSH I am stupidly in love with that Easter egg charm. Thinking I might cave on the Ducky too...so cute!

IMO, these new charms are all beautiful and well made charms. Some are more "blingy" than others, yes, but all are very nice and detailed. The Birdbath charm kind of surprised me, it's a beautiful color and a nicely detailed charm, but then I'm partial to the bird charms.

Juicy Couture, are you listening? PLEASE don't stop making these great charms.