I'm Ready for Spring and Rather Excited!

Congrats on everything! Great choices! I love your Ana :tender:

Everything is beautiful :smile:) enjoy them

Pretty! Congrats!

Congrats, great haul, fantastic spring colours!

What great choices and lovely for spring! Oh my that Ana :tender:

Beautiful haul!

Thanks, I will definitely try as soon as the snow melts and the sunshine is more permanent.

Wow, great haul! I love the idea about framing the scarf.

Congrats, love all the pieces. The heat stamp color is nice, never noticed it before.

Green is one of my favorite colors. And since the passport cover is black with silver writing, I figured this piece would look nicer would a pop of color. The color template that was shown to me didn't look as nice, but somehow the finishing product was just how I pictured it. I'm so glad I took the risk and went with this color!

Congrats on the gorgeous haul

Thank you!

Congrats you have such a good taste ! Waiting for your mod shots of your Ana purse :smile:

Thank you!

On my way out today and with the sun shinning outside, I'm taking full advantage of warm weather. OOTD is a winter-spring transition: floral dress, knitter sweater, black tights and high boots. Oh, and let's not forget about Miss Ana and her perfect spring pop!

With this outfit I wore her two different ways: cross body and long purse. Both ways look great. I'm really loving this color!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394128052.796822.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394128065.961989.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394128077.172388.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394128083.078929.jpg

Thank you!

On my way out today and with the sun shinning outside, I'm taking full advantage of warm weather. OOTD is a winter-spring transition: floral dress, knitter sweater, black tights and high boots. Oh, and let's not forget about Miss Ana and her perfect spring pop!

With this outfit I wore her two different ways: cross body and long purse. Both ways look great. I'm really loving this color!

View attachment 2532710
View attachment 2532711View attachment 2532712View attachment 2532713

lovely outfit!!! looks awesome!! congrats!!!👍😃👏

lovely outfit!!! looks awesome!! congrats!!!👍😃👏

This bag is TDF. The colour is stunning love it love it love it!

All beautiful!

Gorgeous!

Love the new Vernis color. Congrats!

Love everything~!! Congrats~!!

Thanks everyone!

The color is amazing. I got looks everywhere I went today. The bag itself works very well. I was able to fit two key pouches, my sunnies, iphone and keys. This is with the flap completely over and secured. The bag did not look "puffy". One of my best buys yet!

Thank you!

View attachment 2532710
View attachment 2532711View attachment 2532712View attachment 2532713
Lovely clutch! Big congrats!