The new lv bags by Nicolas Ghesquiere, slideshow from style.com

I watched the show live as I streamed it online & have just reviewed the pictures. In my opinion everything shown has already been done by other brands and it's boring. If that's the style you would like then you'd go to other brands that are well know for that particular style. I agree with others in saying I hope Louis Vuitton doesn't end up styling boring bags like other huge brands, after all, if I did want a plain, more classic bag then I wouldn't go to Vuitton anyway. I can see the direction the brand is going and I'm afraid i don't like it.

It looks dreadful. The Alma turned into a wannabe Chanel was a travesty. I agree with others hoping LV doesn't turn into another boring handbag brand. Lv has always been known for class and style and timelessness. This look displayed in the show isn't it.

We have a post on the PurseBlog today, you can also feel free to join in that conversation as well! :tup:

I will just say that this is confusing to me:

Louis-Vuitton-Fall-2014-Handbags-19.jpg

And this is quite nice in my opinion...

Louis-Vuitton-Fall-2014-Handbags-2.jpg

Thanks for the link PB insider.

The first picture of a trunk like bag in black and white patent stripe is a rip off of Chanel for sure. I have this in a wallet:

LV Bag

Attachments

• Louis-Vuitton-Fall-2014-Handbags-7.jpg
    Louis-Vuitton-Fall-2014-Handbags-7.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 675
  • DSCN1680.jpg
    DSCN1680.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 677