Who is on ban island after all the pre-price increase purchases ?

Not ban as much as I've run out of things on my short list! This year already:

Pochette DE
Cosmetic case in Mono
Artsy Monogram
Tapage charm
Fleur de Monogram charm
Multicolor Keys Holder
Speedy Bandouliére 30 Empriente

Pretty content at this point!

I'm def on ban island. Between August and September I bought: Trevi, Speedy B 35, Zippy Organizer, GM Cosmetic Case, 2 Mini Pochettes, 2 Cles, and Tapage Charm... In January l bought: NF GM, another GM Cosmetic Case, the Louise Pumps, a wallet and Monte Carlo loafers for DH, plus I just bought a pre loved Mini Looping a few days ago... He bought me a Rolex for Vday so he said no new black artsy. I'm sad, but I have more then enough. I'm waiting patiently until I get the go ahead to purchase my UHG!!!

I'm not really "banned", just "inactive" right now. Prior to the price increase, I bought a GM cosmetic bag and two bandeaus. I bought 4 bags and many slgs last year (my first year of LV!). So, I am planning the Emp Speedy B (likely 25) this summer, and that's about it. Maybe one more Curieuse wallet, but even that feels silly since I have 2 wallets and don't switch my bags out often.

Make room for one more on the island! I have been out of control since December. I'm saving for my chanel maxi flap for my bday in August so nothing more til then. Just waiting on my last 3 items which come on Saturday. Atleast one is for my husband. Lol

I was a glutton! I got all of the bags I've been wanting before the increase. I'm sooo banned. I am having some post binge guilt and feel like I should return some of what I bought. I'm embarrassed to list all that I purchased even.