LV rivet-spangled Besace bag

sophielicious

Apr 24, 2007
I was just looking through the Jan 07 issue of Vogue, and came across this wonderfully beautiful LV bag. it's studded with what seems to be these type of colorful buttons, and has a gold padlock dangling in the middle....OMG....it rocks. i sooooo need it.i need prices, sizes, is it worth it. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

sorry if this has already been posted.

i think you're talking about the polka dot fleur bag. the price im not sure about though.

i swear when i read the thread for the polka dot fleur, i thought it was this one. i've never heard it called that....i went off what vogue said:shrugs:

ill check the uk site, but please keep telllig me details.

UPDATE

Ok so i went to the UK site, and found the price....it's 3700lbs. i went to dollars2pounds.com, and it's about $7354.86....even though i know it may not be that price in America......god i want it.....it's sooooo lovely.

these one's?

Polka Dots Fleurs
Morgane
UK retail £3700
Measures 3.1" x 14.1" x 14.5"
Details 468 Buttons
Untitled-6.jpg

Viviane
UK Retail £2590
Measures 3.1" x 9.4" x 9.8"
Details 281 Buttons
Untitled-7.jpg

Tinkerbell
UK Retail £2070
Measures 2.4" x 7.9" x 11.8"
Details 194 Buttons
Untitled-11.jpg

I have the Corsaire (the besace) in the Navy Polka dots collection I love it but it is SSSOOOO heavy so I guess this one will be even heavier because it has a lot more buttons

same collection different bag I've added a pic.

I don't think you'll get it on the vuitton.com site but you may get lucky in store I wasn't waitlisted for this. But the Multicoloure one was by deposit only I believe

Attachments

• Corsaire.jpg
    Corsaire.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 157