Disney Dooney

abdoutots

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
Hi ladies,

So I've decided that I want to get a disney dooney for an upcoming vacation but was wondering if these have ever been spotted at the outlets in Orlando or if they ever go on sale through the Disney website. I'm really wanting to get the doodle champsac but I'm open to something different if I can find a good deal. Thanks!

I don't think I've ever seen them at the outlet in Aurora. You can always call them to ask and some of them ship for a small fee. I see a lot of Dooney Disney on Ebay too. Good luck :smile:

I don't think I've ever seen them at the outlet in Aurora. You can always call them to ask and some of them ship for a small fee. I see a lot of Dooney Disney on Ebay too. Good luck :smile:

Thanks! I did stalk a couple over the last few weeks but they tend to sell for full price, if not more. I guess I'll just pick one up at the store during my visit. Any idea which of the disney parks have them?

Not all the parks have these bags. I know the animal kingdom, magic kingdom, and downtown Disney has them. Also, the last time I bought one of the Disney do eyes, I got it at the Disney store dot com. The last time I checked the website, they were 30% off

Not all the parks have these bags. I know the animal kingdom, magic kingdom, and downtown Disney has them. Also, the last time I bought one of the Disney do eyes, I got it at the Disney store dot com. The last time I checked the website, they were 30% off

Thanks! They're back to regular price at the moment but I'll keep checking back. I did call the Dooney store and was told that they are no longer allowed to carry them, they're sold exclusively at Disney.

I'm a little late to this party! - did you already get your purse?? I was just in Florida late last month and I ended up purchasing the cutest Disney Dooney. I've always wanted one and decided this was the trip to do it!

My tip - look at your receipts from other purchases around Disney while you're there. At the bottom, there is often a 20% off coupon good for almost anything at select stores. I used a 20% at the giant Disney store in Downtown Disney to purchase mine.

I'm a little late to this party! - did you already get your purse?? I was just in Florida late last month and I ended up purchasing the cutest Disney Dooney. I've always wanted one and decided this was the trip to do it!

My tip - look at your receipts from other purchases around Disney while you're there. At the bottom, there is often a 20% off coupon good for almost anything at select stores. I used a 20% at the giant Disney store in Downtown Disney to purchase mine.
Oh post a picture! I know some of the styles are park exclusive and can't be bought online.
I love their nautical striped cruise satchel
And I think they're coming out with a new pattern in May