Does anyone know this bag?

Oh, I love this bag (wallet)! It is my first time seeing or hearing of it, but absolutely adore the looks. I just looked it up on H.com and it is 2.800 Euros. It is shown in swift leather on-line. Thanks, Happy, for giving me one more bag to dream about!!:loveeyes:

Believe it is brand new. Sounds like H's answer to a wallet on chain, not really a bag. But very cute and great colors! Someone reported seeing one in a window, I believe in Sydney. I look forward to seeing it IRL.

i love this bag its like a simple discrete pouch that i would love for my easy daily outings i usually wear my jige for this but with astarp and it looks light i LOVE IT !!!!!

thank you for all the eye candy!!

wowzers...what is the name of the beaut on the right?

and, is it shown here in vert anglaise evercolor leather? I know vert anglaise comes in epsom and evercolor for fall...

Attachments

• new bag fall winter 2014 b.jpg
    new bag fall winter 2014 b.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,057
thank you for all the eye candy!!

wowzers...what is the name of the beaut on the right?

and, is it shown here in vert anglaise evercolor leather? I know vert anglaise comes in epsom and evercolor for fall...

The bag on the right is called Convoyeur, which is the inspiration for Mini Convoyeur. The below one in Barenia is from F/W 13 collection.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400205766.060688.jpg