Amethyst or black? Please help :)

I love purple too. And red :smile: they're both such beautiful colours. I saw the citrine too and whilst it is so pretty, it is very light! I like the pastels though, I think they're perfect for spring/ summer.

In your opinion, does your picture show the true colour? As above, i initially wanted this colour but then saw one on a thread and it was so bright! Nice but too much for me and it immediately put me off :sad:

I think it does show the true colour! It's not too dark and not "in your face" either.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394060969.557908.jpg

As pretty as the purple is I would be afraid of it getting dirty and showing marks. I have the infini curieuse and love it maybe look at the aurore or Havane

As pretty as the purple is I would be afraid of it getting dirty and showing marks. I have the infini curieuse and love it maybe look at the aurore or Havane

I am getting the compact curieuse so these colours aren't available unfortunately :sad: I love the aurore! So true about lighter colours showing wear though... Very good point that's made me undecided again haha

Well I guess I'm going to be in the minority here. I saw the Emp Montaigne in Amethyst and I didn't like it at all!

Now don't get me wrong, I love color. Especially in SLG's. But I would highly recommend that you see Amethyst before you buy it.

And that's my 2 cents. :P

Well I guess I'm going to be in the minority here. I saw the Emp Montaigne in Amethyst and I didn't like it at all!

Now don't get me wrong, I love color. Especially in SLG's. But I would highly recommend that you see Amethyst before you buy it.

Oh, Really? I hope you don't mind me asking but what was it that you didn't like about it? I'll be reserving an amethyst and black tomorrow hopefully to view both alongside my grenat on Friday. Honestly, if I dont fall in love instantly with either colour then id rather just return (purchased online solely so I can return it if unhappy!)

I agree I saw the Emp Montaigne in Amethyst and it was way to bright for my liking too. But when I saw the Cuireuse wallet in Amethyst I loved it instantly! It's definitely a personal choice. I still say go for the Amethyst!!! :smile:

Another vote for amethyst! I don't know if anyone noticed but this color looks different under different lighting. I was at LV the other day and someone was trying on the amethyst Montaigne, from where I was standing it took on a dusty pink hue. My SA saw that too so it was not my imagination, lol...