The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

justpeachy, your baby is gorgeous!

And now here are photos of the Bordeaux. It is definitely Bordeaux and not Cranberry. It's stunning, but not the shade of red I was expecting. I thought it would be a warm dark maroon red. It's actually quite cool, though I can't seem to capture the shade in photos. To the naked eye, it almost looks like a very dark deep magenta. Has more blues in it than browns/plums. And it's very different from 05 Bordeaux in the moto bags, which is quite a bit warmer.

But I absolutely love love love it! Once again VC shipped lighting fast.

love it!

Stunning! This may be a sign! I am seriously considering buying one. Gorgeous cranberry!

go for it :graucho:

looking gorgeous in your Cranberry, Anna :smile::smile:

thanks, you put up some competition :graucho:

thank you!

Looking good, like your hat!

thanks, i love that it has a comb inside or else it would never stay on!

serious drools over that color. lovely!

i had my reservations about it first but i totally love it now!

Loved this one on you! woohoo :biggrin:

:biggrin: it may be coming out again tomorrow! or maybe militaire :thinking:

Meg- so sorry to hear about beau. That is terrifying. Glad you and misha are ok. I don't know what I would have done in that situation. So scary.

As requested, here is a pic of the new addition to our family. We took photos last week and the digital proofs are in :smile:View attachment 2529100

What a sweetheart!

i like my black/black today, maybe I should keep it?

Looking good! Keep!

justpeachy, your baby is gorgeous!

And now here are photos of the Bordeaux. It is definitely Bordeaux and not Cranberry. It's stunning, but not the shade of red I was expecting. I thought it would be a warm dark maroon red. It's actually quite cool, though I can't seem to capture the shade in photos. To the naked eye, it almost looks like a very dark deep magenta. Has more blues in it than browns/plums. And it's very different from 05 Bordeaux in the moto bags, which is quite a bit warmer.

But I absolutely love love love it! Once again VC shipped lighting fast.

Nice colour!

woohoo for moto weather!

Looking good! I'm still wearing my thick winter coats... :P

And Meg, I hope Beau and you are feeling ok now.

Megt:I am so sorry to hear about Beau, what a terrible story.Hopefully all will come well in shortly time and for now it was good that Beau had some pounds too much, maybe if not, it would have come to a very bad situation for him.Glad to hear that the woman who owns the dog was quickly trying to help and take the costs for the vet.So all the best to you and poor little Beau.

Justpeachy:Just to have quickly to join in and sending you big congrats to your beautiful daughter.She is just a little princess, so cute and sweet.I am just in love ...All the best to you both!!!

My one and only moto. It is 2 degrees here but I wanted to wear Muscade! No makeup and threw my hair up and I figured what better way to make myself presentable than throwing on my moto:

IMG_6316_zps5f51bdb0.jpg

IMG_6312_zpsc4cbdfae.jpg

IMG_6310_zpsd8743489.jpg

IMG_6315_zps2bd52ce7.jpg

I just received the most luscious new to me 08 brown. I've always read about the older leathers but OH EM GEEE! Its like a soft pillowy blanket of leather that you never want to take off. Even better than khaki. Why would they have ever stopped using this leather!!!