I'm Ready for Spring and Rather Excited!

And my last reveal for my spring haul.

I had completely forgotten about this purchase. So when the FedEx man came with my LV package I thought DH surprised me--but of course, upon opening it, I remembered I had order this a week ago and because of the recent snow storm, the delivery was delayed.

I'm all about bright colors this spring, so very excited about this little one.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394062933.337875.jpg

Thanks for sharing your lovely pieces. I have to say that I was not a fan of this Liliac Vernis, but seeing it on a smaller piece, it is very pretty. I would love to see how you wear your scarves, I never know how to wear these, so have never got one myself.

You are so brave moving to a cooler climate. I live on the West Coast of Australia and the sun shines all year round with the winters being warm during the day (I don't even own a coat) but cold at night. I would love to move to Melbourne (east coast) but it is sooo cold and I am sooo chicken… lol.

Congrats and enjoy.

I didn't really have a choice when it came to moving. I had applied to only public medical schools in California, but none would take me (they are more bias to out-of-state students because they can make more money off tuition) and all of my out-of-state schools did accept my application. That is life and you just have to make the best of it. But trust me, once my training is done I'm moving back!

I actually wore my new scarf today! My SA at Neimans had my Chanel flats in stock so I went to pick them up. I'm just in some plain Jane clothes but the scarf really made the outfit look cuter. I got compliments everywhere I went. I love it that people have no idea that it's LV, and they just appreciate the piece as is. I'm no scarf expert but this is typically how I wear these scarf/shawl. I hope this helps.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394063259.278516.jpg

Thank you, you are absolutely right about "one can never have too many beautiful bags". I can 't wait to get to your level, where I can start to collect bags for Spring/Summer :graucho:

You probably don't want to be where I am. Sometimes I think it's better to have a small collection that you can adore, love and use. I've collected so much, I don't have time or the energy to rotate my things and more than half stay unused. Which is why, I have started to clear out my closet. I'm trying to keep the pieces I actually want so I can use them more often while de-cluttering my life, but LV and other designers make it so hard! With each season, there's a new design and prettier colors. It's such a vicious cycle.

I love the lilac color! So springy and cute!

+1. The hot stamp color is very pretty. And your new lilas Ana is gorgeous!!!

Love everything especially those D&G sunglasses!

They are my favorite pair thus far and way too pretty to wear!

G o r g e o u s !!!!!!!!!!!

oh wow all those colors - so beautiful, grats!

Very nice haul! Congrats!!

Thanks!