*** March Purchases - Come show them off! ***

Gorgeous!! Love all your colours for the MAB!!! :biggrin:

Thanks!!

So addicted to RM now......

My first few that started the craze last year 😉

Mini affair in black GHW, mini affair white RGHW and mini MAC in bronze.....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394030074.800376.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394030094.179165.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394030129.239580.jpg

Oh not forgetting my full size Affair in neon pink and chocolate .......

Last edited:
My affair in pink and chocolate....

View attachment 2531281

Plus numerous accessories.........😱😱😱😱😱😍😍😍😍

Love all your minis!!! Unfortunately I can't post a new thread to share all my mini bags! :sad: I have a soft spot for mini affairs, they are just so adorable!!

I have studded mini affair in black cherry, mini affair in sea glass, mini 5 zip in platinum hologram, mini 5 zip in electric blue, mini mac in zebra print dyed hair calf, mini mac in fire engine 😱😱😱

I still have a mab mini tote in neon pink, luma wallet with studs in neon pink/grey and wallet on a chain in charcoal on it's way to me 😂😂😂

Love all your minis!!! Unfortunately I can't post a new thread to share all my mini bags! :sad: I have a soft spot for mini affairs, they are just so adorable!!

I have studded mini affair in black cherry, mini affair in sea glass, mini 5 zip in platinum hologram, mini 5 zip in electric blue, mini mac in zebra print dyed hair calf, mini mac in fire engine 😱😱😱

I still have a mab mini tote in neon pink, luma wallet with studs in neon pink/grey and wallet on a chain in charcoal on it's way to me 😂😂😂

We are soooooooo RM crazy!!! 😍

Hope you can post all of yours soon 😊

Yeah there's some problems: I can't start my own thread nor post photos even though I have links to them from my photobucket :sad:((

Sigh it's so frustrating! I can't upload pics via my iPhone app either!

I was debating on it and when I refreshed the page and it said only 2 pieces left, I went for it. Oh, please not Tiffany bags. For the price point they charge it is not worth for their designs. But let's put our good thoughts together for them to hit a winning design for a Tiffany & Co. bag!!! :idea:

I know. I keep looking but Tiffany is just completely missing the target with their leather goods. Bleh. Hopefully I can find a minty something by RM instead. I like her styles and price points better anyway.

Haha yes I'm a new RM fan as well! Discovered mini 5 zip in Jan 2014 and now I own about 7 of her bags. It's getting OUT OF HANDDDD!!!

Ha - that's how it works. I think I bought 17 in 3 months last year? See thread on RM addiction for some hilarious and and relatable stories. I promis eyou will see yourself in more than a few of them (the stories, that is...). Welcome to the madness!

LOL It has happened to all of us at one time or another.

Ha - that's how it works. I think I bought 17 in 3 months last year? See thread on RM addiction for some hilarious and and relatable stories. I promis eyou will see yourself in more than a few of them (the stories, that is...). Welcome to the madness!

Oh my, I need to go search for that thread!!! Whoa 17 bags in 3 months... I have about 7 bags, 2 wallets so far XD I'm still eying on a swing and mini cupid!

Howdy All!

I'm new to the Minkoff world and found this gorgeous preloved M.A.C.

I'm so stoked to have one!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

F66233A0-1E2C-4591-88D4-0F2DC4B33E45_zps1t0kytui.jpg

Gorgeous color! I love the MAC!

Hope you enjoy taking out this beauty!

Just got my "new to me" Morning After Bag in Black.

I'm so excited to finally have this one. Especially since this is my second try getting a MAB. The first one I ordered was sold as a MAB but was actually a MAM.

When I received this bag it was a little more used than advertised but I just cleaned her up and put a couple coats of leather honey to fix up the dryness. Good as new and all broken in for me!

My first MAB and I love!

F1061880-38C9-463A-ACB6-D14666302BE3_zpssmhm9wqb.jpg