Medium Lily Price in Hong Kong

cookiesnomore

Dec 8, 2010
Hi guys,

Does anybody know the prices of Medium Lily in Hong Kong? I'll be going there in May (Yay..shopping time!!) and hoping to get one medium lily if the price is good. Not sure how the price is compared to UK. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a good day y'all =)

Hi guys,

Does anybody know the prices of Medium Lily in Hong Kong? I'll be going there in May (Yay..shopping time!!) and hoping to get one medium lily if the price is good. Not sure how the price is compared to UK. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a good day y'all =)

I would assume prices overseas would always be more than in the uk certainly so in Australia for instance when I went to the Sydney store but just guessing.....it's a uk brand so must cost more overseas?

HK is duty free but I reckon M might set a higher price due to the fx rate they use. I would think that the duty free store in heathrow would have a slightly cheaper price than hk

Hi, prices in HK are only cheaper slightly by the duty rate. I have moved out here and have noticed that they do have few random sales but never advertise them only tell you when you go in The summer sales start about July and probably the best Mulberry shop is in Harbour City, Kowloon. Enjoy your trip.

I was in Hongkong last spring and went to one of the mulberry store in Harbour city, I remember they're a little bit more expensive than in UK. around 5-7% more. Maybe it was the exchange rate, I am not sure.
Enjoy your trip. :smile: