Which one? Batignolles, BH or BV?

Apr 9, 2007
I've been looking at these three bags Batignolles, BH or BV, to see which one I like better. I know most of you girls have at lease one of these, so which one is your favorite and why? I'm short - only 5'2/5'3 so I am afraid the ones with the longer straps - BH and BV, would either sit too low on me, or darwf me. It almost looks like the Batignolles could maybe fit over the shoulder? What do you girls think? I have a budget of around 650, and this seems like the most bag for my money. I'm open to suggestions though!

Ilike you i'm short so going for a Bv I thinkwould hang too low on my. I have opted for the BH.. :smile:
As for the regular B, unless you're TINY it isnt going to fit over your shoulder, also with a jacket its not going to happen and if it does it will be very uncomfy.
If you're looking for just a hand bag go for the regular B otherwise go for the BH :yahoo:
I've been looking at these three bags Batignolles, BH or BV, to see which one I like better. I know most of you girls have at lease one of these, so which one is your favorite and why? I'm short - only 5'2/5'3 so I am afraid the ones with the longer straps - BH and BV, would either sit too low on me, or darwf me. It almost looks like the Batignolles could maybe fit over the shoulder? What do you girls think? I have a budget of around 650, and this seems like the most bag for my money. I'm open to suggestions though!

compare the 3
BV is 15.3" deep, the BH is 11.8" deep compared to the reg b 9" < this is an inch deeper then a speedy 30 to give you an idea.

the BH is almost as deep as a speedy 30 is long

Attachments

• comare 3.jpg
    comare 3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 89
I vote for the BH. I am also 5'3. Originally I went in planning on buying the BV but after trying them both on. It was no question I MUCH preferred the BH over the BV. I thought the BV made me look even shorter. And it is also too deep.

I love my BH!!!!