The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Any of you who have the Ash colored jacket or have seen it, can you describe it to me. I'm thinking about it but I'm curiouse about the color. Is it more brown or gray? On ****** it looks more gray but in other pictures I've seen it looks more brown. Please help ASAP as it's Fat Tuesday and my last day to shop because I'm giving up shopping for Lent so as of Midnight, no more shopping until Easter. Thanks for your help.

Any of you who have the Ash colored jacket or have seen it, can you describe it to me. I'm thinking about it but I'm curiouse about the color. Is it more brown or gray? On ****** it looks more gray but in other pictures I've seen it looks more brown. Please help ASAP as it's Fat Tuesday and my last day to shop because I'm giving up shopping for Lent so as of Midnight, no more shopping until Easter. Thanks for your help.

I'd say it's more brown than gray

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393977801.313611.jpg

I've posted this pic before....but here is a comparison of asphalt, ash and safari...hth

This was the only time that I wore my moto. Beau got attacked by a Pitbull yesterday when I was walking him and Misha. It was the scariest thing ever. My neighbor had been fostering the dog. She had it across the street on a leash, and I had Misha and Beau on two separate leashes, thank God. I normally have them on a dual leash. Yesterday was the first time that I did separate leashes, and I only did that because Misha has a new habit of chasing cars as they pass. So I needed more control which you don't get with a dual leash. Anyway the dog broke free raced across the street and jumped on Beau. I pulled Misha up by the leash and got him in my arms but was unable to protect both dogs. My neighbor ran across the street and jumped on the Pitbull. Beau was able to slip his collar, and he ran all the way home. I thought he was ok at first but then I felt a lump and took him to the vet where she found a puncture wound. Here is the pic of us waiting for them to get his antibiotics and pain meds. Also, a huge thank you to JP who kept me company via text while I was at the vet. It was a great moral support.

I ran across your post. What happened to your Beau was so similar to my Rufus (avatar). I had both Poms en route to a dog park, we were in a car and making our way to the entrance. A huge dog was defending his Pom companion (weird right) broke free from the owner and ran towards Rufus with teeth flashing. Rufus too was yanked up into the air before a muzzle could adequately chomp down.

Walking little dogs is highly challenging. Were you wearing a moto? The one in the pic?

oh meg! I'm so sorry. This happened to my dogs when I was in high school. They were on our front porch. Pitbull down the street got loose and attacked them. It was very scary and it was touch and go with them as he got one of my dogs by the throat. thank goodness for emergency vets right? many hugs and kisses to little Beau. I hope you all feel better soon.
Thank you Cats! Right about the emergency vet. We go to VCA as our regular vet. We love them open 24 hrs everyday. Things like this always happen on weekends or at night when regular vets are closed. We wanted a vet clinic that always would know us when we came in with our babies. Sure enough most of our visits have been on the weekend.
That is so scary to hear that your dogs were attacked on their own property by a pitbull. Shows you can never be too careful.
It is a pre-owned scarf with teddy bears on it. My boyfriend tried to call the shop to get it as a gift, I am not sure if he was able to get it. I hope so because- well teddy bears!
I love that scarf. I hope you get it! If you don't let me know and I will keep an eye out for you.
they are quite powerful dogs but i have met some amazingly sweet ones as well. they are very loyal and protective. Unfortunately If they aren't trained or if they are abused things like this happen :sad:
This Pit was probably dumped in our neighborhood. She didn't have it long enough to know anything about it. I am glad it's gone. Ran into a coyote this morning with Nick. He was on the smallish side and honestly they scare me less than some of the big dogs from the neighborhood with owners that don't know what they are doing. There is no such thing as a bad dog just bad owners. Nick btw knew enough not to bark at it.

I am glad she is paying your vet bill and she sounds genuinely upset this happened to Beau. I hope he mends very soon and is able to get over such a traumatic situation.

Wow, fostering three dogs at once. That takes a lot of time. But, I am sure she must have known that the pit bull was aggressive. She must have. It is sad to hear the pit bull is probably going to be put down. But, if she is dangerous there is no telling what could happen. Sad, but better safe.

I am just sorry that dogs like this get aggressive due to with irresponsible people. Then the dog ends up paying for it.

She has 3 dogs and was fostering this 4th dog. She was keeping it in the atrium which many of the houses here have on the interior. We used most of our atrium space to expand the master bath. My guess is that she had some idea the pit was dog aggressive. Otherwise she would have let it in the house with her other dogs.

Meg- so sorry to hear about beau. That is terrifying. Glad you and misha are ok. I don't know what I would have done in that situation. So scary.

As requested, here is a pic of the new addition to our family. We took photos last week and the digital proofs are in :smile:View attachment 2529100

I swear I think that she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Wow, you could put that child in baby formula commercials. Congratulations on your angelic looking little girl.

Meg- so sorry to hear about beau. That is terrifying. Glad you and misha are ok. I don't know what I would have done in that situation. So scary.

As requested, here is a pic of the new addition to our family. We took photos last week and the digital proofs are in :smile:View attachment 2529100
:love:
Look at the sweetheart so patient and good!!! I bet misha was so happy to see you guys when you got home!! :smile:

You're welcome!! 😘 I'm just glad beau didn't have too bad of a puncture. It's bc he's "All Man!" :smile:
Yep Beau is stoic. He doesn't wince when I clean his wound and takes his meds like a good boy. Actually the wound is bigger than it originally looked when I sent you the pic. I get traumatized looking at it.
Yes the coyote is a bit skinny but almost the same size as my large older dog (mutt) around 40-50 lb size. We also have the red fox I have seen in our front yard. And let's not forget about the skunk community! Ugh. Hate the skunks. We had that happen to one dog also! It never ends.
Hear ya on the skunks. We have a hill behind our house and the coyotes and skunks both use the animal path. When they do at the same time it is very unpleasant. Our coyotes are mostly smallish but we have had a few that look like they were a mix with something else and were much larger than normal.