I'm Ready for Spring and Rather Excited!

Excellent haul! I love the scarf - one last hurrah for MJ and his love if collaborating with pop artists. Enjoy! Hope the east coast treats you well.

Yes, definitely one of things I'll miss about MJ. Hopefully, Louis Vuitton will continue this trend. I kind of like these pieces and always look forward to them every season.

Amazing haul!! I love the teal initials on your passport cover, great choice!

Love everything, enjoy!!

Gorgeous haul! Congrats and enjoy your spring beauties :smile:

Thank you :smile:

really great pieces!!! huge congrats!!👍😃👏

Beautiful haul!

So pretty and loved the rest of your haul too, congrats :smile:

Thanks!

I love the Ana! Congratulations! Such a lovely piece. I was thinking of getting it in Amarante - I know...so not Spring...

No, definitely consider Amarante, it is a beautiful color and very versatile. I would say it works as a year round bag. I also considered that color, but I have so many dark colored bags already, adding another did not make any sense. With lilas, I can probably only wear this color for spring and summer. Hopefully, Louis Vuitton will release a new fall and winter color :P You can never have too many beautiful bags!

Thanks!

No, definitely consider Amarante, it is a beautiful color and very versatile. I would say it works as a year round bag. I also considered that color, but I have so many dark colored bags already, adding another did not make any sense. With lilas, I can probably only wear this color for spring and summer. Hopefully, Louis Vuitton will release a new fall and winter color :P You can never have too many beautiful bags!

Thank you, you are absolutely right about "one can never have too many beautiful bags". I can 't wait to get to your level, where I can start to collect bags for Spring/Summer :graucho: