I'm Ready for Spring and Rather Excited!

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
As a California native, I have been blessed with great weather year round. However, within the last 3 years, my career has landed me on the east coast. For the last two years, winter was not that bad. I saw 3 days of snow the past 2 years and thought maybe I could slide by the next two more years with this kind of winter. Well, that did not happen. This winter has been snow after snow after snow. Which is why when the new spring line released last Friday, I was definitely excited to shop!

Now, I definitely did not new any more new bags, but I just had to find one for spring. I wasn't too crazy about the neon pistachio but lilac, that I could do. I did not have this bag/style in my collection before but I am glad I own one now. It is so versatile and the color is just perfect for spring dresses. Without further adieu, please welcome my lilas Ana! She comes with a detachable cross body strap (not pictured); I will definitely try to get some mod pictures up soon!

I also managed to pick up these cute SLGs. I am anticipating an Europe trip in the summer with DH, so I figured a new passport cover and a key pouch would be nice for my new "travel light" motto.

I really wish LV would start doing monograms on all leather pieces such as this passport cover (I'm just not a monogram nor a canvas gal). I would have loved to have my initials on the front cover of this piece.

That Lilas Ana is going to look fabulous this Spring. I know you guys on the East Coast are more than ready for good weather. Maybe it will be coming along soon.

Big congrats on all of your lovely pieces. Just beautiful!

So that was suppose to be my shopping excursion at Louis Vuitton; however, as I was waiting for my items to be packaged, I saw a sales associate taking pictures of the newly released LE scarves for his clients. So I walked over (always a bad choice) and asked about the pieces. There are a total of 3 this season. Louis Vuitton did 3 different collaborations with 3 different artists. Of the 3, I ended up taking two home with me. While I did find the lollipop planet scarf to be amazing in color and design, there was just too much going on in one piece. Maybe I'll regret it later, but for now, I am pretty content with the pieces I have.

This first piece is from a Chilean artist and the piece is inspired by Inca culture and design. Having visited Peru and hiked to Machu Pichu, it was a must have piece. It is almost too beautiful to wear! I've even gone as far as contacting local framing businesses in my city to hopefully get this piece framed and put up in our den. The colors are warm and vibrant, it's just what I need for that kind of space.

And while I was pondering what to wear it with (not sure if I will yet), I thought about pairing it with my LE baroque Dolce & Gabbana sunnies. Both are quite works of art.

Last edited:
Excellent haul! I love the scarf - one last hurrah for MJ and his love if collaborating with pop artists. Enjoy! Hope the east coast treats you well.

And finally, onto my last piece. This scarf was designed by a European artist (whose name I cannot recall), but it is the epitome for spring! The beautiful splash of pinks and blues are just so phenomenal! I couldn't stop staring at it. And so of course, it joined my shopping bag. If anyone was/is a fan of the watercolor line, this is a great piece to add! The colors aren't too crazy (although the overall "face" is kinda crazy, I have to admit) and I see it being the perfect pop of accessory for my spring outfits.

And a quick shot of other accessories that I'm planning to pair with this lovely scarf: Dior Promesse sunnies in noir and my new lilas Ana.

Beautiful - love the combo of lilac and gold hardware!

me too!!!

Beautiful bag! Congrats. I love the colour you chose for the hot stamp on your Taiga passport cover, too!

Love your haul. Such gorgeous pieces. Congrats.

beautiful LV's - congrats!

That Lilas Ana is going to look fabulous this Spring. I know you guys on the East Coast are more than ready for good weather. Maybe it will be coming along soon.

Big congrats on all of your lovely pieces. Just beautiful!

Thanks everyone!

I have my fingers crossed that spring will come sooner than later and I'll finally have the opportunity to wear/carry these babies!