online exchange takes long in canada

fittingpig

O.G.
Jan 3, 2014
Does anyone have similar experience? I ordered a alma bb in epi in early Feb online . I found some scratches on the bag and had it mailed back to Missisuga for exchange on Feb10.

It is over 14 business days, however i still got no bag

I did call them couple times to request status, the latest status they told me over the phone that they got connected with Canada department, but not saying when i might have exact date and not sure how long

Does anyone have similar experience?

LV's CS really needs improvement, the SA i dealw with over the phone was not quite helpful. I dealt with CS from burberry, they were much nicer and more willing to help

I'm not in Canada, but I once ordered the wrong size belt (my own fault) and had to exchange via post. It took about a week, which I thought was pretty quick. I would definitely call back and tell them you're not happy. It should really not be taking more than two weeks. Do they specify a time period to allow for exchanges?

I am in Canada. I was going to exchange my nf by mailing back to them. I also got mine online. The phone rep told me it will take approx 2 weeks to process. Then they need to look at the bag and send another one if everything is ok. It's way too long. That's why I exhanged it in store.

I'm not in Canada, but I once ordered the wrong size belt (my own fault) and had to exchange via post. It took about a week, which I thought was pretty quick. I would definitely call back and tell them you're not happy. It should really not be taking more than two weeks. Do they specify a time period to allow for exchanges?

oh lord, they keep telling me it will takes approximate 7- 14 business days. Every time they made me feel like i was asking too much on updates when i might get my new piece. When i asked when they might give update , they were like we dont know..just wait and we will be calling you..
I waited and nothing heard back..so frustarting..

I do not like their services, too cold, no temperature.

I am in Canada. I was going to exchange my nf by mailing back to them. I also got mine online. The phone rep told me it will take approx 2 weeks to process. Then they need to look at the bag and send another one if everything is ok. It's way too long. That's why I exhanged it in store.

a boutique store is 2 hours away from my city...