The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

I really think you should - it looks amazing!
I think the combo of black/black is totally TDF....and if you are happy with the fit now you really should consider keeping it.
What is ir you don't like..the 'colour' or the fit?

:biggrin: think it's a combo of different reasons:
1-mainly- guilt due to having too many things that i should not have bought
2- think 34s fit slightly better but not no sure
3- think leather jackets look good on me only when worn with certain clothes eg v necks
4- feel black leather makes me look too 'butch' ?!!

Therapy- here i come! :lol::lol:

Meg- so sorry to hear about beau. That is terrifying. Glad you and misha are ok. I don't know what I would have done in that situation. So scary.

As requested, here is a pic of the new addition to our family. We took photos last week and the digital proofs are in :smile:View attachment 2529100

SQUEEE!!!! She is gorgeous!

i like my black/black today, maybe I should keep it?

OMG, you should keep it. YES YES YES.

This was the only time that I wore my moto. Beau got attacked by a Pitbull yesterday when I was walking him and Misha. It was the scariest thing ever. My neighbor had been fostering the dog. She had it across the street on a leash, and I had Misha and Beau on two separate leashes, thank God. I normally have them on a dual leash. Yesterday was the first time that I did separate leashes, and I only did that because Misha has a new habit of chasing cars as they pass. So I needed more control which you don't get with a dual leash. Anyway the dog broke free raced across the street and jumped on Beau. I pulled Misha up by the leash and got him in my arms but was unable to protect both dogs. My neighbor ran across the street and jumped on the Pitbull. Beau was able to slip his collar, and he ran all the way home. I thought he was ok at first but then I felt a lump and took him to the vet where she found a puncture wound. Here is the pic of us waiting for them to get his antibiotics and pain meds. Also, a huge thank you to JP who kept me company via text while I was at the vet. It was a great moral support.
I am so so sorry. This is so terrifying and heartbreaking. It's a great thing you found that lump right away. You spared him a whole world of even greater hurt and spreading infection by acting so quickly.

It looks icky this morning. I need to go and get some more peroxide to keep it clean this week. I am still reeling from how much worse it could have been.
Did your vet say it was ok to put peroxide on the wound? I'm not questioning your experience with this, given how you are obviously an animal lover and take care of many. I had the same thing happen with my cat a while ago and my vet told me not to put anything on the wound and to just let it air dry on its own. I reasearched this to death on the internet becasue I felt so helpless and wanted to do something to help. I found there are so many different views on this topic and I just don't know which one is right.

justpeachy, your baby is gorgeous!

And now here are photos of the Bordeaux. It is definitely Bordeaux and not Cranberry. It's stunning, but not the shade of red I was expecting. I thought it would be a warm dark maroon red. It's actually quite cool, though I can't seem to capture the shade in photos. To the naked eye, it almost looks like a very dark deep magenta. Has more blues in it than browns/plums. And it's very different from 05 Bordeaux in the moto bags, which is quite a bit warmer.

But I absolutely love love love it! Once again VC shipped lighting fast.

Attachments

• 1IMG_3172.jpg
    1IMG_3172.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 1IMG_3174.jpg
    1IMG_3174.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 1IMG_3169.jpg
    1IMG_3169.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 260
I know!

Went to the pound and will probably be put down.

She will pay the vet bill and the dog has gone. Even still 1 dog at a time from now on.

She just wasn't strong enough to hold her. Shw was huge and powerful.

I am so sorry about your little dog. We regularly see coyotes here. I once opened my garage door and there was one standing there just stareing at me and Beau. I had to scream at it to get it to leave. Poor Beau seems to always be there for the drama.

Awwww noooooo :sad:

i like my black/black today, maybe I should keep it?

And now here are photos of the Bordeaux. It is definitely Bordeaux and not Cranberry. It's stunning, but not the shade of red I was expecting. I thought it would be a warm dark maroon red. It's actually quite cool, though I can't seem to capture the shade in photos. To the naked eye, it almost looks like a very dark deep magenta. Has more blues in it than browns/plums. And it's very different from 05 Bordeaux in the moto bags, which is quite a bit warmer.

HQ, love the black black! You should keep it YES!

Deco: The Bord. is beautiful. Looks great with your haircolor! Congrats

Looks like a rich oxblood colour. Love!!

:biggrin: think it's a combo of different reasons:
1-mainly- guilt due to having too many things that i should not have bought
2- think 34s fit slightly better but not no sure
3- think leather jackets look good on me only when worn with certain clothes eg v necks
4- feel black leather makes me look too 'butch' ?!!

Therapy- here i come! :lol::lol:

I think the fit looks perfect on you and no way you look butch at all. Keep!!

This was the only time that I wore my moto. Beau got attacked by a Pitbull yesterday when I was walking him and Misha. It was the scariest thing ever. My neighbor had been fostering the dog. She had it across the street on a leash, and I had Misha and Beau on two separate leashes, thank God. I normally have them on a dual leash. Yesterday was the first time that I did separate leashes, and I only did that because Misha has a new habit of chasing cars as they pass. So I needed more control which you don't get with a dual leash. Anyway the dog broke free raced across the street and jumped on Beau. I pulled Misha up by the leash and got him in my arms but was unable to protect both dogs. My neighbor ran across the street and jumped on the Pitbull. Beau was able to slip his collar, and he ran all the way home. I thought he was ok at first but then I felt a lump and took him to the vet where she found a puncture wound. Here is the pic of us waiting for them to get his antibiotics and pain meds. Also, a huge thank you to JP who kept me company via text while I was at the vet. It was a great moral support.
omg Meg....I am so sorry to hear about what happened to Beau and I hope he is on the mend.

Congrats! It looks great on you. The color name of the jacket is actually Margaux. A lot of people refer to it as Bordeaux, but that is incorrect. Bordeaux was released last season and is a darker, warmer red. It can appear brown in some lighting, but I feel it is closer to the 05 Bordeaux than Margaux is. It only came out in the skinny quilted style, not the classic unfortunately.