My new black beauty and her friends. Come and see!

When I heard that there is black Empreinte coming I almost fainted. I love black so much, it is so versatile and care-free and classy in every situation. I knew that I had to get at least one Empreinte item, but the problem was which one. After thinking it a while the decision was clear. I needed a bag that I can take to work, to school or even to dinner if I have to go there straight from work etc. This model just does it all!

Attachments

• lumi3.jpg
    lumi3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,080
  • lumi4.jpg
    lumi4.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,074
So here she is, my new black Empreinte Lumineuse PM! Pure love :heart:. I think that Tapage charm looks cute with her, do you think so too?

And the best part is that I snapped it before the increase. I am so happy!!

There has been a discussion about this print, and I think that in my bag it is not as deep as I have seen in other colors, but I actually like this one in black. Somehow it looks expensive this way! I love her to death!

Attachments

• lumi7.jpg
    lumi7.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,060
  • lumi6.jpg
    lumi6.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,060
  • lumi5.jpg
    lumi5.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,073
After receiving this one I collected my BLACK LV and Chanel beauties together and took a pic from them. I just love these two brands, they look classic.
If someone wonders, these other bags are LV EE BB, Chanel Jumbo Caviar and Chanel GST Caviar.

I also have two classic Hermes bracelets, Collier de Chien and XL wide clic clac to wear with my new Lumineuse.

Thank you for watching, you are the best! It is the best to share this love to bags here with you! :love::hbeat:

Attachments

• lumi10.jpg
    lumi10.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,032
  • lumi9.jpg
    lumi9.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,024
  • lumi8.jpg
    lumi8.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,025