What nail polish are you wearing? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color Club Factory Girl (a gift from a friend) + Models Own Indian Ocean :heart:

DSCN9895_zps2d9f85fc.jpg

DSCN9894_zpsa244eb70.jpg

OPI.....Mod About You

Nice pink

Looks good

Catrice Limited Editions: Another pink panter, Evergreen 60's, and Make fast at Tiffany's with waterdecals.
http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz314/pollepolly2/nagels_mrt2014/DSC04930_zpsf95083ce.jpg

So cute

After seeing this one you, I just had to have it. :lol:

It's really gorgeous :cool:

Another thermal color
Love these. ❤️

It's beautiful

Amazing glitter, so fun!

Another beautiful mani and nails! Love the sparklies!

Thanks girls

Last edited:
I wasn't doing french for a long time, so here it is

Pretty French mani!

Color Club Factory Girl (a gift from a friend) + Models Own Indian Ocean :heart:

DSCN9895_zps2d9f85fc.jpg

DSCN9894_zpsa244eb70.jpg

I love seeing this np on you, very pretty!

This is one of my favorite colors and I have no idea why. I have three dupes of this color: OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh, Elevation Polish Cerro Torre, and Zoya Farah.

I love this mani on you! Which np is this?

Added CrowsToes Hell Hath No Fury to a couple accent nails:

(Ring and pinky are cold, the rest are warm.)

Looks great on you! Again those glitters lol

Another thermal color
Love these. ❤️

Pretty!

Everyone's manis look so great! Here is another I tried this week.
Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer with Mari Moon HITS Chameleon on accent finger. Chameleon is duo chrome with purple/goldish highlights and Private Dancer has goldish highlights (that you can't really see in this pic). Fun colors!

Fab colors!

Another thermal color
Love these. ❤️
Love those colors! Just discovered indies and thermals thanks to this website and all you lovely enablers! I'm broke now from ordering so much on Llarowe! Lol!
Catrice Limited Editions: Another pink panter, Evergreen 60's, and Make fast at Tiffany's with waterdecals.
DSC04930_zpsf95083ce.jpg
Love all your creative polishing! I would never have thought to layer three colors like this. Very pretty! Reminds me of dying Easter eggs!
Wearing Ozotic 505. Really wish I could capture all the color shift, it is so beautiful!

Wearing ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly for the next few days.
Both of these colors are beautiful! And your nails are to die for. They are perfection!
2 coats of OPI "Keeping Suzi At Bay" and 1 coat of Sinful Colors "Queen of Beauty" on my accent finger. :smile:
Very pretty. I love putting sparkles on accent fingers!

DSCN9895_zps2d9f85fc.jpg

DSCN9894_zpsa244eb70.jpg
Beautiful layering! These colors are beautiful!
OPI.....Mod About You
Pretty nails!
I wasn't doing french for a long time, so here it is

View attachment 2528803
Wow! Killer nails! Love this French!
Dior Bond Street from a very sweet lady on here. Thank you very much *C* :heart:

I love navy blue nails. Very pretty! And what a nice friend to have!
Essie's Sable Collar. I didn't think I would like it on my dark skin, but the holo shows up nicely.
I don't see a photo :sad:

I just want to say to all of you that you have inspired me so much to branch out and try new colors that I would never have given a second look and for that I say THANK YOU! It's nice to find others who share the same passion and don't look at a new polish change and say, "you did your nails again?" Hahaha! I've found my tribe! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.