NEW Montaigne Empreinte GM Reveal

Adrianae726

Oct 1, 2008
I just got the new GM Montaigne, but I am not very happy with the customer service I received. If you cross reference this GM purse to the LV website and look at the detail, my purse looks just like the MM. Shouldn't it look exactly like their web picture? They told me all of the purses will all look different? Is that true? I own 3 other LV bags and am not an expert. Please help.It is a gorgeous bag though.

Attachments

• MONTAIGNEGM.jpg
    MONTAIGNEGM.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 1,631
I just got the new GM Montaigne, but I am not very happy with the customer service I received. If you cross reference this GM purse to the LV website and look at the detail, my purse looks just like the MM. Shouldn't it look exactly like their web picture? They told me all of the purses will all look different? Is that true? I own 3 other LV bags and am not an expert. Please help.It is a gorgeous bag though.

What a stunner! Congrats on your purchase!
I think your GM looks like the GM on the website
Please show us some modelling pics soon =]

What a stunner! Congrats on your purchase!
I think your GM looks like the GM on the website
Please show us some modelling pics soon =]
It does look like it but if you zoom in my purse has the flowers right next to the gold pieces below the purse handle and on the website GM right next to the gold hardware has the XL logo next to it. So if you do a side by side comparison of the MM and the GM, my GM looks like an MM, if that makes sense. I'm not too thrilled with this.

It does look like it but if you zoom in my purse has the flowers right next to the gold pieces below the purse handle and on the website GM right next to the gold hardware has the XL logo next to it. So if you do a side by side comparison of the MM and the GM, my GM looks like an MM, if that makes sense. I'm not too thrilled with this.

Can you post a side by side picture?