My New Boston-So Happy

During the search for my Boston I found they are hard to find. Balenciaga had two colors of the Boston at one time, black and red. They no longer have those. I asked about the bag on the forum when I saw a pic of it and crazybagmo told me she had seen the boston at a Nordstroms in Sacremento. Red Clover also sent a pic of hers and it is beautiful. I called the store and she had some Bostons but not in the color I wanted. I think she had red at the time. Talia (the SA) told me they are diffiult to find. She researched the new bags they were getting for 2014 and found they were going to be shipped one gris pyrite so she put it up for me before it shipped. Her store only received one. When I was looking at one time NM had the Bostom in black. I can give you Talia's information if you want to pm me.
thx for the info

i think im leaning toward a twiggy

Bumping this thread to see how the bag is holding up. Is it getting slouchy or maintaining its boston bag structure. I am interested in this bag, but would want it to slouch a bit.

I would also love to see mod shots. I'm a shorty and am wondering where this bag will hit me. If it has the same strap length as the velo and town, then I can't do it.

Bumping this thread to see how the bag is holding up. Is it getting slouchy or maintaining its boston bag structure. I am interested in this bag, but would want it to slouch a bit.

I carried mine again today and it does slouch. Yes, in my opinion it slouches quite a bit and I don't think it is a bag made to hold its shape. ANother good thing about it is it holds a lot of things. However, I would rather have someone else's input and not to rely on my opinion alone.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Izzy! Beautiful bag. Do you know if Boston comes with classic hardware?

No, I do not know that. One of my friends found one at the Bal shop in NYC and hers has the gold hardware also. I asked her if she knew and she said they had so few she didn't see any with classic. She only had two to choose from. She and I both agree they must have the Boston with classic hardware. One of the SA's said they are getting more requests for the Boston than they can supply. My friend's Boston is a 2013 model.

I'm getting the Gris pyrite, too. It says it shipped so it should be here in a few days. I'll post pics.

So excited for you!! Can't wait for you to see it. I carried mine yesterday and it was wonderful with loads of things in it but not heavy. It has just the right amount of slouch for me.