Come share your 2014 march chanel purchases!!!

kaori

O.G.
Apr 16, 2007
It's March already! Noticed the new thread hasn't been started yet. This month I hope to share something. :smile: Looking forward to seeing all the new Spring goodies!

It's March already! Noticed the new thread hasn't been started yet. This month I hope to share something. :smile: Looking forward to seeing all the new Spring goodies!

There's another one started by a different poster, but it's written as "Mars" purchases? Hopefully, mods can merge these :biggrin: Looking forward to everyone's March buys.

There's another one started by a different poster, but it's written as "Mars" purchases? Hopefully, mods can merge these :biggrin: Looking forward to everyone's March buys.
OMG I'm the one who started that thread. I am from Sweden and in Sweden March is spelled March and I didnt think twice when I posted the thread.. Do you know how one can edit the thread-name?

OMG I'm the one who started that thread. I am from Sweden and in Sweden March is spelled March (think you meant to spell Mars?) and I didnt think twice when I posted the thread.. Do you know how one can edit the thread-name?

How interesting! Happy Mars to you ;)
I'm not sure how you could edit titles. But I don't think it's an issue now :biggrin:

I love seasonals that have that timeless look. :biggrin: Big congrats!
Me too, Serrazane! I love that it looks like a classic, but it's lighter and has the handy inner pocket. :smile:
Congrats on a pretty bag!
Thank you, impulsive! :smile:
Here is my contribution - the Boy Fuchsia, also purchased on March 1.
And here is the link to the thread with more pictures:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pictures-of-a-fuchsia-boy-857834.html
Your boy is the first 14S fuchsia I've seen IRL, Martinibeach...and it's absolutely STUNNING! So glad to have met you, my dear fashionista friend! :smile: