No price increase yet

When you type in 'curieuse' on the UK website, the prices have gone up for the full size and compact but barely! But then you click on the item and the old price shows anyway...

Just checked 11:15 GMT and the LV website doesn't show a price increase on any of the pieces I've purchased recently.

It was supposed to be 3rd March wasn't it?

From the items on my wishlist (9), only 1 appears to have increased in price by £10.

Soady - the full size Curieuse wallet doesn't appear to have increased. I have it listed on my WISHLIST S/S as £465 and it's still £465 (even when added to my cart!)

Price increases can happen on different dates/times in different countries.

Don't complain! :lol:

From the items on my wishlist (9), only 1 appears to have increased in price by £10.

Soady - the full size Curieuse wallet doesn't appear to have increased. I have it listed on my WISHLIST S/S as £465 and it's still £465.

Price increases can happen on different dates/times in different countries.

Don't complain! :lol:

It has increased...you have to add it to your cart to see the increase on some items.

For me it shows an increase of £5 woohoo :lol:- the full size curieuse and compact has increased by £10
Full - £465 to £470
Compact - £365 to £375

How is that possible? On the home page, I see the Curieuse as £465 and when I sign in and add it to my basket then it still shows as £465.

A French Purse is also on my wishlist and that shows on the search page as having increased in price (£10) without having to add it to basket.

I'm confused.............so what price do you see the Empriente Artsy and Epi Neverfull MM at then?