Lilas key pouch?

KimTX

O.G.
Mar 19, 2013
I see the lilas (light purple) in the 4 key holder, the one with the snap. And I see the amethyste (dark purple) for the cles, or key pouch as it's called in Vernis. Anyone know if the key pouch (cles) will come in lilas? Or is that a no go since it wasn't already released?

I see the lilas (light purple) in the 4 key holder, the one with the snap. And I see the amethyste (dark purple) for the cles, or key pouch as it's called in Vernis. Anyone know if the key pouch (cles) will come in lilas? Or is that a no go since it wasn't already released?
No, the key pouch only comes in amethyste.

I simply must have something in this color. :panic: But I don't need another bag, so I'm looking at SLGs. I can't open the agenda pm page-the website freezes. Maybe it will come out as an agenda?

i wish they would make a lilas key pouch! thinking about the cosmetic or zippy. such a beautiful color, especially with the gold hardware.

I know! It drives me crazy that they are not consistent with the colors. I would buy a key pouch in every color! And the lilas is perfection IMO, but I won't buy an item that I won't use just to have the color sit in my closet. It's such a shame! They're losing out on sales. :/