OLIVIA PALERMO

At the Cocktail Dinatoire of German VOGUE in honor of Mario Testino at Restaurant 1728 on March 1, 2014 in Paris, France.

View attachment 2527288 View attachment 2527289
Yikes...not liking the color of the dress and how its accessorized. I would've not worn that necklace and would not have carried a python clutch. :sick: The detail on the dress looks amazing but that dark green reminds me of something that I would rather not say explicitly. The dress could've been stunning if were a pale shade or gold.

I don't get Olivia's fashion sense at all. She can look great sometimes (probably usually when someone else dresses her) and she can look totally horrible. Doesn't she have any sort of idea when an outfit looks bad? It seems she has no clue.

I don't get Olivia's fashion sense at all. She can look great sometimes (probably usually when someone else dresses her) and she can look totally horrible. Doesn't she have any sort of idea when an outfit looks bad? It seems she has no clue.

She's too trendy for her own good. She lacks personality in that she now only exclusively wears trends. AND all at the same time.

That green outfit looks like it's made out of seaweed. Surprisingly fug!!

I used to really like her style, but she is seriously turning into a fashion-victim-whore by only wearing clothes she can sell on her website and trying to "make it work".

I thought she said she was going to design? What happened to that?

She's too trendy for her own good. She lacks personality in that she now only exclusively wears trends. AND all at the same time.

That green outfit looks like it's made out of seaweed. Surprisingly fug!!

I used to really like her style, but she is seriously turning into a fashion-victim-whore by only wearing clothes she can sell on her website and trying to "make it work".

I thought she said she was going to design? What happened to that?
I don't think she could design a line to save her life. She could probably put her name on a line that someone else designs all together.

I think she should first hire a stylist to help her dress for events and staging pap shots.... she needs to stop incorporating that red plaid shirt randomly into her outfits. It doesn't go with anything she wears!