Never say never: My new Noir Lumi PM

Weekend shopper

Mike Ness Fan!
O.G.
May 29, 2009
Hi Everyone, This is a bag that I have always loved, since it came out but was afraid to purchase due to handle issues. I knew that I wanted a bag in the new Noir color, but I was torn between the Lumi and the Speedy. After trying both on I decided to go with the Lumi:smile:

Attachments

• 1393814601271.jpg
    1393814601271.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 640
WOW! Congrats! I really think the Lumi cracking issue has been fixed. I've been using my newly exchanged Lumi more and more to see if it would show any signs of cracking (I exchanged it after finding slight cracking on the first one in summer of last year). I see absolutely no signs of any issues and lv seems to have gotten their quality under control for the newer lumis now. Enjoy!! What a beauty!

WOW! Congrats! I really think the Lumi cracking issue has been fixed. I've been using my newly exchanged Lumi more and more to see if it would show any signs of cracking (I exchanged it after finding slight cracking on the first one in summer of last year). I see absolutely no signs of any issues and lv seems to have gotten their quality under control for the newer lumis now. Enjoy!! What a beauty!

Thank you:smile: My SA said the same thing that the issue has been fixed, so looking forward to using her:smile:

Gorgeous!

Thank you:smile:

Beautiful!

Thank you:smile: