Lovin my Bags

Aug 18, 2012
I have a question for any one who has used this product. I want to treat my neo's vachetta leather, it is preloved and in pristine condition with a light even patina, really it's like new. I have the kit for preloved bags, it doesn't need cleansing can I just use the protection and conditioner only. Any help would be much welcome as I don't want to ruin my bag😊

I took a heart and just started to protect my new Noe BB, just waiting for drying after 2 nd step of protection. Can say, really now colour change and the leather feels now softer. So I can say don't worry, just do it 😃ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393753995.684969.jpg

Hello, Where can I get this product ??

Thats the bad point. You can only order it in USA on the webside. It tooks 3 weeks to Germany and with all the costs for shipping and german taxes I had to pay the price of the products twice. Anyway I think they hold a long time and I would do it again. Still hoping I would get it in future here, too.

After using the protection...is it really necessary to apply the conditioner?
Some say we could skip that step because there are complaints that the LMB conditioner...will leave marks on the vachetta.

Is it possible to use other brands instead? Maybe the Apple Care as a replacement?

After using the protection...is it really necessary to apply the conditioner?
Some say we could skip that step because there are complaints that the LMB conditioner...will leave marks on the vachetta.

Is it possible to use other brands instead? Maybe the Apple Care as a replacement?

I have used the conditioner on all of my vachetta without any issues...
I don't think I would blend different brands of stuff there might be a reaction.
But that just me! :biggrin: