• Cles only and have more room

• ZCP in each print

• ZCP in Earth for DE and Mono and ZCP in DA

• Venis ZCP in Pomme

Results are only viewable after voting.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Anyone else scrambling to make sure that they have everything they need before the increase? I bought the Eva Clutch in DA, DE and Mono recently and have been trying to figure out what will be the best wallet to use with them. I currently have the Cles in all three prints that I'm using with Eva. I like that if I use the Cles only as a wallet that I have more room but I'm wondering if it will be too casual in some cases. So...

(1) Cles only and have more room
(2) ZCP in each print
(3) ZCP in Earth for DE and Mono and ZCP in DA
(4) Venis ZCP in Pomme

Help, been thinking it over since last night and my head hurts.

(4) vernis ZCP in Pomme

I'm getting the amethyst one, and I already have the key cles vernis in amethyst. I just feel for a little more, the vernis colors are so striking that when you look inside your bag and even the Eva, you smile

(4) vernis ZCP in Pomme

I'm getting the amethyst one, and I already have the key cles vernis in amethyst. I just feel for a little more, the vernis colors are so striking that when you look inside your bag and even the Eva, you smile
I'd have to agree with you there and Pomme is my very favorite Vernis color. Congrats on your Cles and soon to be ZCP, Amethyst is gorgeous!
Vote for no. 4 too! Pomme just goes with everything. :smile: Good luck deciding.
Totally agree. It's a perfect shade of red and it really does compliment all the prints.
Definitely pomme, will look great with all of them!
Exactly what I am going for. I just worry about how much room I'll have left; I've been very happy with the room that the Cles leaves me.
I voted #3 because you could always use the Emp wallet in your Emp bags when you want to carry light.
Exactly where I was going with that and I really like Emp with canvas.

Thank you all so much for voting! :smile:

Alternative after thinking about it - I actually only use a cles with my Eva and purchased a pomme cles to give me more room but still a pretty pop of colour. I don't really like my amarante zcp inside my Eva... It doesn't leave me enough room. Might you consider a pretty vernis cles? :graucho:

Last edited:
No. 4 Zippy Pomme, it is a refreshing pop of color and would look great with your collection! :smile:
I agree. I don't have any Vernis pieces so this may be perfect. I tried the Cles but the canvas is just easier to get things in and out of to me.
Pomme ZCP!
Pomme always gets my vote :smile:
Pomme is gorgeous! :love:
Vote for #3
Easy low maintenance , pomme is gorgeous but deluxate

I always hear about how durable Vernis is but I do worry about keys and other things scratching it.

Thanks everyone!

Alternative after thinking about it - I actually only use a cles with my Eva and purchased a pomme cles to give me more room but still a pretty pop of colour. I don't really like my amarante zcp inside my Eva... It doesn't leave me enough room. Might you consider a pretty vernis cles? :graucho:
This is what I'm worried about. I had the Vernis Cles in Givre before but even though the Cles itself was bigger, the canvas seems more spacious. I usually press each end of the canvas and it opens sooo wide. The Vernis was stiffer and not as quick with getting cards out.
Pomme zcp its the best vernis color !!! :smile:

I agree 100%, it really is!

This is what I'm worried about. I had the Vernis Cles in Givre before but even though the Cles itself was bigger, the canvas seems more spacious. I usually press each end of the canvas and it opens sooo wide. The Vernis was stiffer and not as quick with getting cards out.

That's true, it is much more difficult to use than the normal canvas. I still love mine though, it's so pretty :love: and I just read that you don't have any vernis pieces currently, so I think if the cles is not on your radar at all, go for the zcp. It might not work for me, but it could be perfect for you! Plus, it's such a beautiful piece - I'm sure you would still get plenty of use out of the pomme beauty, even if it isn't inside your Eva.