Help! Would you buy an DE piece that is 17 yr old?

Lucaca

Feb 22, 2014
Saw a DE agenda PM which was made in 1997 and seller listed her as never used... I am kinda concern whether the canvas itself will get worn for such a long time...

Is it the same with the same condition that made in recent years? I mean will it last the same time as the recent ones count from now?

Would you buy one like this and how much would you pay for her?

Any suggestion? Thank you in advance!:smile:

I don't mind. What price did she list it at?

She listed it at $160... And I am also concerned whether it is authentic but the pics seller provided are not enough to authenticate here I guess...

I am thinking if 17years is not a problem I will pay for her and let dear TPFers authenticate for me once I get her, then dispute if it is a fake... What do you think~? Thank you!

I have canvas bags that are older than 17 years, all used, mostly no repairs and they're fine.

Pay a price you are comfortable with - there's no right or wrong answer to the pricing question!

She listed it at $160... And I am also concerned whether it is authentic but the pics seller provided are not enough to authenticate here I guess...

I am thinking if 17years is not a problem I will pay for her and let dear TPFers authenticate for me once I get her, then dispute if it is a fake... What do you think~? Thank you!

Older/vintage canvas pieces, if well- cared for, can last for many years to come. I'd try to request clear, detailed pics before you buy if possible...to confirm authenticity and some piece of mind. :smile:

check the authentication thread for required info./pics:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...lv-read-rules-use-format-post-1-a-851614.html

I suggest getting it authenticated FIRST, prior to purchasing. Just to be safe. Who knows if the dispute will result in your favor if you ended up going that route.