Neverfull mon monogram.. Now or later ?

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi all.. I wanted to buy neverfull mon monogram. I am thinking for a birthday gift for my self. But my birthday still in May. And i just bought speedy empriente and charm.
Yesterday my SA told me there will be price increase soon. She said better order now to save some money.
Now i am torn. Should i make it now or wait for April ?
If i grab it now, what color should i make ? I have speedy mon monogram with my daughter initial and zippy wallet with my initial. Should i make the same color or i should choose another color ?
Fyi.. I made my speedy 3 years ago. At that time, i cant choose the inside color. So my speedy inside color is beige (standard as per normal speedy mono).
My zippy wallet got fuschia on the inside. I love fushia so i want my neverfull with fushia as the inside color.

Thanks everyone.. :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393753502.770573.jpg

Fuschia and ivorie with Fuschia interior. I have the same and I love it to bits!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 296
That's the one I meant! Mmm its gorgeous, I love it

Thank you!! The thought of LV making something just for me in France just set me over the edge! I use my Black MC with fuschia interior wallet with it and it's such a happy combination. I get so many inquiries and compliments on it and I've only seen two other people with a Mon Mono in person. One was in Chicago, and the other was in MN at the Mall of America. I hope you get yours soon!!