1st balen, city dune mggh or mini city pink coral ggh?

fifie

Nov 11, 2011
Dear..
Which one better for my firsr balenciaga bag, City Dune or MIni city pink coral (is it the new colour??) both in gold hardware.
Please help me to choose
Thankss :smile:

Are you referring to the Mini City in Rose Corail?

P00062390-GIANT-12-MINI-CITY-LEATHER-SHOULDER-BAG-STANDARD.jpg

If so, they're not new colors; they are from S/S 2013. You have to first decide whether you want a medium sized bag or an extra-small bag. If you carry a lot of stuff, everything may not fit into the Mini City; the City is more spacious. However, if you just want a bag for small errands, and if you value the cross body strap, the Mini City may be a better choice!

As for the color, because Dune is a lighter color you may experience color transfer if you wear a lot of black/denim. The Rose Corail is a gorgeous pop of color that will brighten up any outfit. :smile:

The City is by far the most popular size Balenciaga has to offer. So if it's your first bbag perhaps getting the City would be more reasonable because some people find the Mini City too tiny to fit much. I've posted quite a few pictures of my Mauve Mini City with gold hardware in this thread here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/mini-city-owners-come-hither-855308.html You can take a look, see the measurements, and then reevaluate whether the size may/may not be an issue?

If you need comparison pictures of the City vs Mini City let me know; I can post some for you. :smile:

Thanks dear pinkelephant for your reply :smile: really appreciate it :biggrin:
I think city is more reasonable like you said before:smile:

Uhmm i wanna know about rose corail, its more pinkish or orange???

If this is your first Balenciaga - I would without a doubt get the City.

The Mini City is ridiculously small. It's awesome if you are looking specifically for a small crossbody, but for a first Bal I would get the larger of the two since you will find more function =) Plus...Dune/Gold is just a gorgeous combination ;)

Agree re Dune gold. It is gorgeous.
I got the brainy notion to sell mine a while back. After taking all the pics and listing it, letting it be listed for a while, I changed my mind. It is absolutely too pretty to sell.
I highly recommend it.
I am keeping mine and have been using it. :smile:
I'm so glad I didn't let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20140131_062145.jpg
    20140131_062145.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 279