What Would tPF Do?

What would tPF do?

• What?! You crazy - USE those pockets!

• Stick to not using them - it's not worth the wear and tear.

Results are only viewable after voting.

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
I am still in shock over being able to get my hands on a Fuschia Denim Neo Speedy... However, I think I may be acting irrationally. :rolleyes:

It seems like the koala locks get scratched over time and with use. So, instead of carrying around a bag that has its brass pieces all scuffed up I have decided to never use the front pockets. I use the front zip but not the small twin pockets on the front. Am I crazy? Did I just spend that much on a bag which I am not using to it's full potential? :wtf: I have noticed from pics that some people use the pockets while it appears that others do not. Please vote in my poll as to what you would do. Does anyone have recommendations or advice?

TIA!

I dont use the front pocket of my noe speedy either :smile:
if I do its just to put my phone in and i dont close it :smile: so therefore no scratches :yahoo:
I am still in shock over being able to get my hands on a Fuschia Denim Neo Speedy... However, I think I may be acting irrationally. :rolleyes:

It seems like the koala locks get scratched over time and with use. So, instead of carrying around a bag that has its brass pieces all scuffed up I have decided to never use the front pockets. I use the front zip but not the small twin pockets on the front. Am I crazy? Did I just spend that much on a bag which I am not using to it's full potential? :wtf: I have noticed from pics that some people use the pockets while it appears that others do not. Please vote in my poll as to what you would do. Does anyone have recommendations or advice?

TIA!

I dont use the front pocket of my noe speedy either :smile:
if I do its just to put my phone in and i dont close it :smile: so therefore no scratches :yahoo:

So good to hear that I am not the only one. :yahoo:

The results of this poll are surprising. I would have thought a least a few people would have thought me crazy. :nuts:

Apparently we're all crazy! Crazy about our bags LOL. I am definitely one of those people who does crazy things to avoid scratching or damaging my bags.

It's funny almost everyone that sees the bag is immediately drawn to the pockets asking if they are real/functional and each time my eyes get huge and I say yes they are BUT I don't open them. In my head I am chanting "please don't open them - please don't open them". hehe They have definitely become a decoration piece in my mind.