Sell Easy Caviar Flap for Classic Flap?

Woclover11

Sep 10, 2013
I have a m/l black easy caviar flap that is brand new but not returnable at this point. I really want a classic black caviar flap instead, what do I do??? Will I regret selling the easy caviar flap?

I absolutely love my easy caviar flap because it is so easy to get in and out of and for some reason I don't feel the need to baby it. I rarely use my classic jumbo flap. That being said get what you really want, use and love for years!!!

I would. I prefer caviar leather. I tried a seasonal bag this past December sale - I took it back - it felt just so different and fragile.

I personally like the classics more than the easy caviar. I think you should save for the one you really want. I know the easy caviar is a much better price point, but at the end of the day, if you really want a classic, you will still want the classic regardless of what other bag you get. Good luck!

I have a m/l black easy caviar flap that is brand new but not returnable at this point. I really want a classic black caviar flap instead, what do I do??? Will I regret selling the easy caviar flap?

You say how much you really want a classic flap, do I don't think you'll regret this at all.

I think you should sell it, especially if it's new and in great condition you'll be able to get most of your money. Don't settle for something that your not totally in love with. Both are lovely bags, but the classic flap gets my vote. Good luck dear.:smile:

The classic flap is much superior in quality than the easy one. If it is the classic color, like black, I will sell the easy and save it for classic. If your easy is in fun color like coral, cobalt blue, I will keep it because those color are so hard to come by in classic color.

the classic flap is much superior in quality than the easy one. If it is the classic color, like black, i will sell the easy and save it for classic. If your easy is in fun color like coral, cobalt blue, i will keep it because those color are so hard to come by in classic color.

+1