Empreinte Curiese compact wallet

• They make both. :smile: My SA sent me pictures earlier in the week of them both. I ended up ordering the black today via phone since she is 9 hours away. HTH!

Attachments

• tmp_IMG_20140301_082030-1074273252.jpg
    tmp_IMG_20140301_082030-1074273252.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 420
  • tmp_IMG_20140301_082001-67303262.jpg
    tmp_IMG_20140301_082001-67303262.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 426
Oh great!! I just bought the curiese empreinte in orient 2 weeks ago. Do I need another wallet???? I also have the aube curiese wallet. Is the color difference big enough between aube and amethyst? Did the favorite pm in azure come out this month also? Thank you all for you help!!

]

Oh great!! I just bought the curiese empreinte in orient 2 weeks ago. Do I need another wallet???? I also have the aube curiese wallet. Is the color difference big enough between aube and amethyst? Did the favorite pm in azure come out this month also? Thank you all for you help!!

I know the feeling trying to decide if another wallet is necessary or not. Haha. I'm not sure how the aube and amethyste compare. I believe I saw somewhere on TPF that the azure in the favorite is being released in April. :smile:

The Aube and Amethyst are very different, so you can definitely justify owning both :graucho: The Aube is much darker, while the Amethyst is actually quite vibrant with more pink undertones. I almost got the Amethyst curieuse compact wallet yesterday, but opted for Grenat instead....still wondering if that was the right decision.