3ct and up wedding/eternity band?

I have a 14kt white gold -14 round cut diamonds-5.67 carats --FG color--SI clarity eternity ring that I have had since 2011 and I wear it everyday & have never had a problem with it. It took a day to get used to it on my finger and now I do not even know it is on! Sorry pictures are so big....can't seem to make smaller :sad:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    558.9 KB · Views: 864
  • IMG_6587.JPG
    IMG_6587.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 841
  • IMG_6585.jpg
    IMG_6585.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 840
I have a 14kt white gold -14 round cut diamonds-5.67 carats --FG color--SI clarity eternity ring that I have had since 2011 and I wear it everyday & have never had a problem with it. It took a day to get used to it on my finger and now I do not even know it is on! Sorry pictures are so big....can't seem to make smaller :sad:
beautiful......

Exactly my style...love it!

It looks gorgeous! Can u share ur Ringsize for reference?

It is a size 6. You have to remember that if you get the diamonds all the way around you cannot size the ring. I know a girl that left one diamond off and it was just the gold in that spot so she could size it if she ever needs to. I did not want to do that because I would always be worried that the ring would turn and that spot would show. Mine is sort of loose in the winter and fits perfect in the hot summers.

I have a 3.5 carat eternity. I wouldn't say you couldn't size an eternity band. You just have to size it by either putting in sizing beads or a butterfly. That's what I had hw do when I got my ring. It's an alternative way of sizing it. Of course you do want a band that somewhat fits already and not too big to start with otherwise it won't be too comfortable on.

I have a 3.5 carat eternity. I wouldn't say you couldn't size an eternity band. You just have to size it by either putting in sizing beads or a butterfly. That's what I had hw do when I got my ring. It's an alternative way of sizing it. Of course you do want a band that somewhat fits already and not too big to start with otherwise it won't be too comfortable on.
Can we see some pics? I can't see your avatar too well!