Do you find people staring your Lv?

Today I went to my nearest food market and I had my Musette salsa with me, it's not even a big bag but I found several people staring at my bag when I was on the line waiting to pay my croceries.

Do you have noticed the same thing? I havent really payed anttention to this before, but today I really felt a bit anoyed and somehow exposed if I can say so..

Today I went to my nearest food market and I had my Musette salsa with me, it's not even a big bag but I found several people staring at my bag when I was on the line waiting to pay my croceries.

Do you have noticed the same thing? I havent really payed anttention to this before, but today I really felt a bit anoyed and somehow exposed if I can say so..

You think they liked it and want it or judging you?

I do get stares but there's a fine line between staring because you're admiring something and just plain rude! If I'm annoyed then I'll turn on my '*****y Resting Face' that will intimidate pretty much anyone and they'll stop.

Probably jealous of your good looks and sexy bag ;)

I do get stares but there's a fine line between staring because you're admiring something and just plain rude! If I'm annoyed then I'll turn on my '*****y Resting Face' that will intimidate pretty much anyone and they'll stop.

Yeap that fine line!! Today I felt that there wasn't any line at all lol! In my opinion too, it's so rude to just leave there staring at someones property.. It's a different thing to just look but that kind of staring that makes other people uncomfy isn't really nice..

I recently got a preloved neverfull damier ebene and I have got some people staring. But I really dont care as long they just staring...(and dont shout out horrible things)