Dilemma over cles!

Jul 16, 2012
Hi all just wanted some opinions on the multicolor cles , I am lusting after the black multi cles but I don't know whether I'm just panic buying due to the increase and disappearance of
The mc, I rang LV this morning and was told it was still an active product with no reasons to discontinue but we know that could be false.

I already own a mono cles and have a hermes calvi plus a long champs pouch so should I buy the cles ? Please help 😊

I love MC SLG's. they are such a fun pop of color and they just look happy...but edgy happy. Does that make sense? I say YES, my Black Sarah wallet is my favorite non-bag item. I also have an MC Alma but I think the smaller items are the way to go with this line.

Thanks guys wish I could show this to my boyf who thinks I'm crazy ! I just don't know whether I'm going loopy because it's going to be discontinued 😒 I keep saying no more but honestly I think this will be my last piece for a while 🙊

I love MC SLG's. they are such a fun pop of color and they just look happy...but edgy happy. Does that make sense? I say YES, my Black Sarah wallet is my favorite non-bag item. I also have an MC Alma but I think the smaller items are the way to go with this line.

ITA - I have the MC (grenade interior) key holder, and it's just the right amount of *ooomph* to brighten up the day! Your other SLG's have different purposes...mono cles is smaller (I use mine for mini Altoid mints, etc.) and Hermes calvi is a fold-over piece, so the MC will not *compete* with the others. I say go for it, regardless of the increase!