CHANEL sale in Canada

I asked an SA about this recently... apparently the Chanel on Bloor has 2 sales per year, one on boxing day and again for the first 2 weeks in june.

According to other tpf members, the sales are not great, however.

i asked my SA at Holt's in Toronto and he said there will be a sale on the S/S 2006 and F/W 2007 items.

i believe he said it will be 25% to 50% off...but they don't have any confirmed information yet.

Yah they have two sales/year I think? Its the runway/seasonal stuff. Never the classics. And usually the best things are put away for VICs ...there is never really anything that is great left over. I do see some RTW on sale.

Nothing as amazing as the cambon line that went on sale for amazing prices in the US last year.

whisterchic~~I wish I can meet up with u at the boutique!! But in June I'm going to somewhere else and there wouldnt be a Chanel boutique there...so...if you do go the boutqiue in June ...pls...pls...tell me whats on sale..and pix will be appreciated!!!...

umm...so what do u guys think...whats kinda of bag and accessories will go on sale??
The SAs really have no idea what is going to be put on sale. They get some kind of confirmation from the head-office, a few days before, as to what is being put on sale. It's never the best stuff... it's usually seasonal and not always everything that is seasonal will be marked down. Two years ago, I was waiting for a ridiculously expensive, wool winter hat that was shown on the runway (meaning it was not a classic) to get marked down and it never did! They put it out again, the next Fall at full price. Also, much is pre-sold to big spending customers. But it's always worth taking a look. You may find something.

Hello Everyone who is from Canada!
We all know that US is having the CHANEL Pre-SALE
ANyone who lives in Canada do you know when will the pre-sale be and what kinda of bags will be on Sale!
This forum is created to benefit Chanel Shoppers in Canada! So please post price, pix, and location ...Thanks~~~!!

Hi - not sure what kind of info you're looking for...buuut:

I spoke with Carol a couple days ago - the baby animals stuff is supposed to be 30% off for the June sale. She's on Bloor in T.O. She said any "seasonal" bags will be 30% off...

As far as a pre-sale? I guess that's for high-rollers and I am def. not one of those! (Lol) Umm, yet? I am calling her again on Monday to see if my bag du choix is available on sale early.

I forget - are you in T.O. or Van?

i'm in van~~ i dont like any baby animal stuff...but i would like to see some accessories on sale...such as wallet...etc...but I spoke with my SA today she said I cant reserve it...its first come first serve