Affordable Classic Trench Reccomendation?

panduhbear

O.G.
Aug 15, 2011
Looking for a good classic (burberry-esque) trench coat. Beige or camel, single row of buttons, buckle at waist and bottom of sleeves. Only want to spend $100 any ideas? :smile:

London Fog, Gallery (Nordstroms), or TJMaxx has a lot out right now.
Trenches don't usually come with single row of buttons, it's almost always double.
Good luck with the hunt.

Michael Kors has a Nordstrom exclusive trench which is normally on sale for about $129 - but I've also seen it for as low as $99 if you're lucky - fantastic quality and single breasted! Comes in 4 colours and also has a removable liner which is handy.

Try Yoox! Some brands like Moschino Cheap and Chic make trenches and are all on sale now. It might take some digging bit prices are amazing right now.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/michael...h-detachable-hood-nordstrom-exclusive/3477268

this right? wow this is super nice pretty much everything I want! too bad I live in Canada :sad:

Yes! This is the one I have, read the reviews, it really is a great buy, love it! For reference my size is US 8-10 and I purchased the large, fits a little on the large side but I prefer it to layer underneath.

What do you mean about living in Canada? Do you mean for the warmth of the coat? Or for the shipping? I know Nordies do international shipping to loads of countries, surely they ship to Canada? I really hope that something works out for you!

Yes! This is the one I have, read the reviews, it really is a great buy, love it! For reference my size is US 8-10 and I purchased the large, fits a little on the large side but I prefer it to layer underneath.

What do you mean about living in Canada? Do you mean for the warmth of the coat? Or for the shipping? I know Nordies do international shipping to loads of countries, surely they ship to Canada? I really hope that something works out for you!
yea they ship but duties :<