Men's Reveal! Bleeker Courier

Another quick question as DH and I were discussing the bag. He asked me if the leather used would be inferior anyhow or if it was just visually unique?

He asked if I had shared pictures here yet. He knows me so well! :biggrin:

I saw a bag in the Hermes forum that was like that. The person said they preferred leather like that to make their bag more interesting.... (I go over there to drool...hahaha!)

Thanks ladies! I think if it were a purse it would definitely bother me a lot more. Ultimately, it's his bag and his decision. I like it, but I think I'd like a little less of it on the back. I'm just pleased that when I asked him if he was going to keep the bag, his reply was, "Of course! Have you seen it?" :biggrin:

He has an awesome attitude so if he's happy you're happy!

I like it! I think it makes it more manly...lol..just my opinion...My husband has a briefcase type bag he takes to work everyday since he graduated college...he's 46 now! lol..It's not Coach, but I should post it! I've mentioned a few times if maybe he would like to get a new bag...he says why? This ones fine! Gotta love him! More purse money for me! lol...Now if you want to know how many watches he has...lets just say WAY more than the number of purses I have....:whistle:

We went to the store yesterday to see if they could find shoes for me in a different size. He had continued to look at the bag and decided it was quite a lot and very visible markings. I told him that he could always take it and just look before he decided one way or another. After looking at the bags they had, he chose one that they had.

Do you know, I pulled up FOS today and found the exact style number on their sale? We ordered it and he can look at it to see what he thinks and then return one. He is dumbfounded. Anyhow, that's my update for now.

We went to the store yesterday to see if they could find shoes for me in a different size. He had continued to look at the bag and decided it was quite a lot and very visible markings. I told him that he could always take it and just look before he decided one way or another. After looking at the bags they had, he chose one that they had.

Do you know, I pulled up FOS today and found the exact style number on their sale? We ordered it and he can look at it to see what he thinks and then return one. He is dumbfounded. Anyhow, that's my update for now.

the color for the one you ordered on FOS is different from the bag in this thread. fawn vs natural.

DH ordered this with my 30% after we figured out they managers at the store must have used a 30% PCE on his account when we shopped in store. He's gone back and forth as to whether or not he really would use one. He's used to fly into JFK more often than he does now and definitely would have used it going into the city. I guess he decided to go for it. Anyhow, here it is in Fawn. It's long on me, but I didn't want to mess with his strap length. :biggrin:

Now that I've seen the training in the leather, I'd be tempted to see if he wants to exchange it for one they had at the store. It's just as obvious in person as it is in the pictures. Thoughts?

View attachment 2517847

View attachment 2517861

View attachment 2517864

View attachment 2517867

View attachment 2517869

I really really LOVE alot of Coach's Men stuff! And I adore Bleecker leather! I never look for leather to be perfect; it is a skin, I know my skin isn't perfect. I can overlook a lot of what other's may think are flaws. I LOVE this bag! So glad your husband like it! Very awesome!