FIRST BV!! Sloane

absolutanne

Looking for: B30 Croc in Vert .....
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
Hi ladies. Just wanted to share my first BV. It is a preloved Ferro Sloane from 2008! This is also my first bag in 18 months and my first grey bag. After having my DD more than a yr ago, this was my first mommy purchase/splurge in so long!!! DH does not know how to shop. :sad:

She is beautiful and has been taken cared for well. I love the Nappa Umbria leather. It has an iridiscent sheen to it. Am I crazy? I have been mostly into Chanel and YSL since I started collecting. But have always been enamoured with the Sloane. I just think the Sloane has the perfect hobo drape out of any make out there! The single strap is mom friendly and easy to manage on the crook of the arm.

The downside is she is not weatherproof. I will have to use my LV on rainy days.

Here she is next to my Chanel black Diamond Shine patent flap and alone.

Bag ban is back on!

Attachments

• 1393563149895.jpg
    1393563149895.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 567
  • 1393563174896.jpg
    1393563174896.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 582
Nappa Umbria was a great leather treatment
I wouldn't worry about the rain with your BV
if it gets wet just let it dry out of the light
It will be beautful
I carry my BV in all weather
I have even spilled a bottle of water inside and it did not stain the lining or the leather
just let it dry naturally

Nappa Umbria was a great leather treatment
I wouldn't worry about the rain with your BV
if it gets wet just let it dry out of the light
It will be beautful
I carry my BV in all weather
I have even spilled a bottle of water inside and it did not stain the lining or the leather
just let it dry naturally
I second the do not worry 'too much' about the weather. I use my Medium Veneta so much (for 7 years) that the leather is so buttery soft, and still in great condition. Now mind you that I don't let it soak in the rain either, I just don't go to extreme measures of protecting it from the rain.

It has an iridiscent sheen to it. Am I crazy?

Nope, not crazy. It is the one thing I love the most about my old Ferro Sloane. It also has an amazing chameleon-like quality to the color, which you will notice as you wear your Sloane.

Congratulations, good job!